Aaron Rodgers unhappy with Packers wants out

Liked Posts:

Love is garbage, you guys wanting to trade for him have no idea what you're talking about, not to mention a division rival would never trade within the division.
I literally said I doubt the packers would trade within the division....

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rodgers wants a new contract. He has no more guaranteed money on his deal that runs through 2023. This is an attempt at leverage.
He has made 274 million dollars with the packers. He doesn’t need more money, his complaint is playmakers on offense. Giving him more would actually hurt that process

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
We don’t know. What we do know is Aaron was unhappy with GB last year for not providing weapons and an RB who was unnecessary when GB re-signed Jones. Also GB let go some OLs.

You can see the reason why Aaron is upset. He is 37 years old. He knows his clock is ticking and GB is playing for the future.
I don't doubt Rodgers being angry and potentially wanting to be moved; I'm doubting the idea that GB would tell him that they were going to trade him, let alone wanting to trade him at all—which makes absolutely no sense.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Since it's not about money, Rodgers must not like the head coach.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I don't doubt Rodgers being angry and potentially wanting to be moved; I'm doubting the idea that GB would tell him that they were going to trade him, let alone wanting to trade him at all—which makes absolutely no sense.
I think the bitterness between the Packers front office and Aaron Rodgers has been a two-way street ever since they fired Mike McCarthy. People just assume Rodgers is petty (partly because he is) but its not outside the realm of possibility that the Packers front office, objectively awful at the job of acquiring talent and pretty bad at their jobs, wants to needle Rodgers back.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
They are run like shit. They had Rodgers in MVP form with an average defense and a stud offensive line...and what did they spend their draft picks on? A developmental quarterback and a back-up runningback. Their coach is actually worse than the last guy, who himself was a stick in the mud so unwilling to innovate that it actually made Rodgers look like he was in decline.

Without number twelve that team wins maybe four games every year. They are terrible at drafting, they are terrible at free agency and managing the cap and they have a shittier history of head coaches than even the Bears. But they have a legitimate god at quarterback and also are imbued with the good sense to put a decent offensive line in front of him, though they actually neglected that for a couple years and quickly learned their lesson.
in 2017 do they draft Mahomes Watson or Trubisky though? Either way we need to get our shit together

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Maybe if it were just one of Glazer, Schefter and Wingo I'd be willing to wave this off but if all three are pounding this drum there is definite legs to this story.
You’re right, it sounds ludicrous but this thing is gaining momentum.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If the Packers trade Aaron Rodgers to Denver for the 9th pick in the draft, everybody in that front office should resign.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Lol the Broncos will win a super bowl next season if they get Rodgers

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind seeing him leave the division, but it would be nice to develop Fields and improve the Bears offense enough to beat his ass good before he leaves. I'm still pissed off about that 2010 NFCC game in our house that was a total fckn humiliation, among others. Gotta get payback..