Aaron Rodgers unhappy with Packers wants out

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Rodgers on his way out, Stafford traded, Kirk Cousins being Kirk Cousins. If Rodgers indeed is on his way out, it almost feels like the parting of the red sea with Fields coming in to possibly take over the top QB spot of the division.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

jerrykrausebulls.jpg

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait until he holds out of training camp.
Anything can happen but it rarely does anymore after the advent of the new collective bargaining agreement. Most of the arguments are going to be about ancillary portions of the contract and assurances in case of injury. The days of JaMarcus Russell holding out for big paydays are gone.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only way we win this division is if Rodgers is gone and the Vikes implode....

I have no faith in Nagy riding his red rocket

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Glad he'll never be a Bear he seems like crybaby.
Thats easy to say now that they got Fields. give me that baby any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only way we win this division is if Rodgers is gone and the Vikes implode....

I have no faith in Nagy riding his red rocket
The Vikings aren't nice like that to think that the Bears need them to implode. Nagy has shit on them for the most part with dogshit QB play.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Vikings aren't nice like that to think that the Bears need them to implode. Nagy has shit on them for the most part with dogshit QB play.
Vikings will give them competition. With Bears degrading defense I don’t see the offense taking up the slack

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Vikings will give them competition. With Bears degrading defense I don’t see the offense taking up the slack
Competition, sure. But to act like the Bears need them to implode seems silly.

The defense could surprise some people. Mack and Quinn dealt with injuries basically the entire season. I refuse to believe that Quinn is that worthless. Im hoping a better pass rush will kind of work its way towards the secondary.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
It’s going down in Denver!

“From my buddy out here So my buddy works an accountant at centennial airport and saw Rodgers get off a private jet with Elway and Manning at 4:30am Monday. This could be happening.... flew in under cover of darkness”

that’s from my friend in a group chat

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Competition, sure. But to act like the Bears need them to implode seems silly.

The defense could surprise some people. Mack and Quinn dealt with injuries basically the entire season. I refuse to believe that Quinn is that worthless. Im hoping a better pass rush will kind of work its way towards the secondary.
The Bears with Nagy and Dalton won’t be that good. The Vikings are better right now.