Aaron Rodgers Went to the Country Club my Best Mate Works at

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He said that Adam Schefter is an asshole who reports fake shit, also, he doesn't like him. Tipped friend 20 dollars. Ok

Rise

Liked Posts:
He could bury Schefter by simply doing a quick press conference, even releasing a statement or a tweet...

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He said that Adam Schefter is an asshole who reports fake shit, also, he doesn't like him. Tipped friend 20 dollars. Ok
I’m sure Schefter thinks Rodgers is an asshole too. I don’t follow a lot of sports media but it seems like Shefter reports a lot of accurate information.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember when Schefter tweeted out that Luck was retiring while Luck was sitting on the sidelines surrounded by 60,000 drunk, unintelligent, easily agitated fans? He knew this and he knew Indiana is full of violent Trump supporters and yet he tweeted this out anyway so he could be the first, Luck’s health and safety be damned. What a bastard!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
20 bux?

Fucc that.
Fr bro this guy has 200 million dollars and he can't even shoot my boy a bill for cleaning his golf clubs, bringing them out to him, and bringing in his cart.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Also a big time judge who's a member at the club told my boy that Rodgers was groping women at the Kentucky Derby (he was there). My boy said that guy's a lil sus tho so he doesn't believe him.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Also a big time judge who's a member at the club told my boy that Rodgers was groping women at the Kentucky Derby (he was there). My boy said that guy's a lil sus tho so he doesn't believe him.
This is a lie for sure. He didn't even touch his "girlfriends".

Attachments

• aa02a00d6d779fbc7a6161365b9fed08_crop_north.png
    aa02a00d6d779fbc7a6161365b9fed08_crop_north.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 11

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Fr bro this guy has 200 million dollars and he can't even shoot my boy a bill for cleaning his golf clubs, bringing them out to him, and bringing in his cart.
$20 tip to a caddie is terrible, like "asked not to come back here" bad.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's almost no way Rodgers isn't playing for the Packers this season. But for what it's worth:
  1. I actually believe this story
  2. I think Schefter is a tool as well.
  3. I also think Rodgers is a tool.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bunch of homophobes in CCS still, huh? Not sure why some of you care so much where Aaron puts his dick. I’ll be happy to no longer see him in that ugly fucking GB uni, but it’s because he’s continually stuck it up the bears ass, not because he may or may not stick it in dudes asses

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bunch of homophobes in CCS still, huh? Not sure why some of you care so much where Aaron puts his dick. I’ll be happy to no longer see him in that ugly fucking GB uni, but it’s because he’s continually stuck it up the bears ass, not because he may or may not stick it in dudes asses
Personally, i hope he is gay. Imagine how angry these dues would be considering aaron is fucking asses on and off the field.