AC Joint Injury.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Getsy will draw up some plays to test it out!

6 games left. It's in Getsy's best interest to continue stat padding Justin's running ability! He wants least 80+ carries by Fields these last 6 games so he can get a shot at a headcoaching gig to replace his bff Nathaniel Hackett at Denver!
If I were in your presence I would slap you and then rochambeau you

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
Well joint injury is as serious as we think it is. BTW those that don't have a life, really that is the basis for in a toxic hostile workplace like type of person.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow is going to basically cum-explode if they start Trevir Siemens against the Jets and the team wins.
Oh yeah he'll subject us to multiple threads where he suggests Siemian should start the rest of the way but then claims he never suggested any such thing and just wanted to have a football discussion about QB metrics.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So I'm reading Fields has an AC joint injury, not a dislocated shoulder. I've suffered AC joint injuries 3 times in my life. He basically tore a ligament(s) that keeps his collar bone in place where it attaches to the top of his shoulder blade. Really it all depends on if it's a partial tear or it's completely torn. If it's completely torn his collar bone is floating and is simply being held in place by his skin - if this is the case, he should sit for 2 to 4 weeks.

If it's a partial tear, he can play. He just won't be able to lift his left arm above his head, and he'll be considerably weak in that arm too. I always got a nasty bruise that starts on the pectoral and sometimes goes up the neck....and a lot of swelling. It sucks, but he could play.

In all honesty, the pain isn't that bad. It's mostly swelling and weakness. I doesn't hurt that much. That joint is all about lifting your arms over your head, it's not like a dislocation or rotator cuff injury.

Your friend, Doctor Black Rainbow.

I've suffered AC joint injuries 3 times in my life.

How did it happen?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we can inquire about David Mills, since his CBMB cheerleaders see that he has been benched now.