2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So I'm reading Fields has an AC joint injury, not a dislocated shoulder. I've suffered AC joint injuries 3 times in my life. He basically tore a ligament(s) that keeps his collar bone in place where it attaches to the top of his shoulder blade. Really it all depends on if it's a partial tear or it's completely torn. If it's completely torn his collar bone is floating and is simply being held in place by his skin - if this is the case, he should sit for 2 to 4 weeks.

If it's a partial tear, he can play. He just won't be able to lift his left arm above his head, and he'll be considerably weak in that arm too. I always got a nasty bruise that starts on the pectoral and sometimes goes up the neck....and a lot of swelling. It sucks, but he could play.

In all honesty, the pain isn't that bad. It's mostly swelling and weakness. I doesn't hurt that much. That joint is all about lifting your arms over your head, it's not like a dislocation or rotator cuff injury.

Your friend, Doctor Black Rainbow.
I atually doubt you were trying to throw a football when ou had this injury. According to him yesterday he's feeling a good deal of pain in his follow through when throwing and feeling the same pain handing off the ball.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You couldn’t be more wrong. Hanging on by skin! Lmao my guy what in the actual fck are you talking about. Won’t even bother to explain.

Stick to the fields hating imo
Screenshot_20221124_080745_Firefox.jpg

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20221124_080634_Firefox.jpg
    SmartSelect_20221124_080634_Firefox.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 4

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gotta love guys that spent their entire life playing Mario Cart and fantasy football commenting on sports injuries they've never dealt with.

....fatties

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny, it seems OP would have made a thread about his 'multiple AC injuries' much sooner than today being that we've all pretty much known it's an AC joint injury.

@Black Rainbow truly has no life.
I posted after I found out.

Believe it or not, I won't spend the week of Thanksgiving F5 refreshing the status of my bf Justin Fields like you.

?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
So it looks like if he does play, he's going to need to rely more on his arm. Good chance to practice being more aggressive and throwing to guys who are "Sunday open."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So I'll probably be having honors as usual of carving up the Turkeys today. I'll be looking at those birds a little differently when I'm separating wings from the breasts and legs from the thighs, so on and so forth.

Probably easier to pop the bones and connective tissue before carving, seeing as it's just skin holding things together.

Can't believe I've been getting all worked up sawing through stuff all wrong all these years.

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
So I'll probably be having honors as usual of carving up the Turkeys today. I'll be looking at those birds a little differently when I'm separation wings from the breasts and legs from the thighs, so on and so forth.

Probably easier to pop the bones and connective tissue before carving, seeing as it's just skin holding things together.

Can't believe I've been getting all worked up sawing through stuff all wrong all these years.
The trick with the legs is if you just gently cut away the skin connecting it to the breast it will literally fall right off.

@Black Rainbow shared a really good image showing how that works.

screenshot_20221124_080745_firefox-jpg.24248

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The trick with the legs is if you just gently cut away the skin connecting it to the breast it will literally fall right off.

@Black Rainbow shared a really good image showing how that works.

screenshot_20221124_080745_firefox-jpg.24248
You're trying so hard. ?

Obviously, we're talking about the collarbone over the shoulder area and not his sternum. When I had this injury, if I pushed on the collarbone...it moves.

You didn't even know what an AC joint was until yesterday. Lol