According to What if Sports The Season is Already Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
I think our best record would be 9-7 this season, with the lowest possibility being 6-10. We have too many major issues (cornerback, wideout, offensive line).

Chargers cannot win a superbowl, they have been predicted to win it for a decade now. Add in all the players in contract disputes on that team and well... they don't have a chance in the first place because they are the Chargers.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's gonna be real good, or real bad. Not mediocre.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
It'll be mediocre to good actually, 8-11 wins, We sured up a lot of positions in the offseason. With Peppers on that line every player gets better, you have to at least have 1 lineman and another at the ready to keep him at bay which frees up so much for the other 10 on defense to thrive. If Urlacher and Harris stay healthy we could easily be a top 10 overall defense.

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
The keys to this season will be the offensive line play and health of the defense. I think we have enough at the skill positions on offense, it will just rely on the line giving them time. The defense still has a lot of playmakers in Urlacher, Briggs, Harris, and Peppers. If they stay healthy they should be fine. Although I would love to see us take a corner in the first round next year.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Green Bay winning it all.

Fuckin' lol.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
We are better than we were in 2008, when we were 9-7 and JUST missed going 11-5 when we blew that Falcons game and the Tampa game. This year we are better (maybe by a lot) but the problem is that the Pack and the Vikings are a LOT better. If Farve retires the Vikings are SCREWED! No Favre ... and no offense in Mankato | StarTribune.com
I think we're good enough to split w/ both teams. We beat the Vikes last year and I think this is the year it falls apart for Minnesota; their schedule this season is brutal and Aaron Rodgers can't sneak up on people anymore. Too, that 3-4 the Pack runs won't be so scary now that people have a year's worth of film to adjust to. If teams figured out the 46, they can figure out a 3-4!

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
you all now that the Packers gonna easily win this division and probs take the Super Bowl, u cant stop Rodgers to Jennings.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
you all now that the Packers gonna easily win this division and probs take the Super Bowl, u cant stop Rodgers to Jennings.

Who???????????

It should be easy to beat the Packer according to you they only have 2 players on the team worth anything. Get real it takes alot more the 2 player to win any football game let alone an NFL game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.