Acoustic Basses

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did you get it? @Tjodalv

Currently on backorder. Apparently all the shipping issues recently are fucking with their supply of macassar ebony. Expected ship date 11/8 per last chat with them.

One thing I do like about smaller makers of any product: the customer service people actually seem to know what's going on with the business rather than just sending out generic responses. Hell, many of the knife makers I've bought from over the years it's the wife, or father, or whomever that is in charge of ordering/customer support, which is pretty fucking cool.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Follow up:

It arrived two weekends ago and I can't say anything bad about the instrument so far.

An interesting note is that it seems my go to technique is to play it as though I were aggressively plucking a classical guitar? I haven't used a pick to play guitar in probably a decade or so, so this kind of makes sense. The high wrist finger plucking that most non-pick bassists use just feels really unnatural at this point. Dunno, may have to start some rudiment exercises; or this just may be how I'll play the bass.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good grief, you're so fucking stupid you don't even know how to be insulted properly.
Good grief...You're so fucking stupid you don't even know a guitar from a banjo to properly insult someone.

deering-texas-5-string-banjo.jpg

BANJO^^^^^^

1_Full_Straight_Front_NA-b5129fbe770cde024a3159244d14bb14.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Guitar

I play guitar

Get it now?

Last edited: