Actual names you want on the Bears

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Let's say we dont trade out of 43, but we do trade down from 50 to like 58-64ish range and pick up a mid-thirdish rounder.

Who are you legit excited as a real possibility at these 3 spots? Not positions. Players. Actual names that you would love to see wearing Blue and Orange.

For me, in order of those three picks?

I've really been liking the idea of AJ Terrell lately. He is a stud, and with our pass rush, he could really step in and be a stud.
Next is probably Isaiah Wilson. Oline is a massive need, Massey has always been mediocre at best, and last year they were all trash. Massey is the worst of the bunch.
Last, with WR being such a deep draft, teams might wait on receiver help. I would love to see KJ Hamler there. Speed.....
Not one of those choices is too far fetched. Don't tell me there is no way "whoever" isn't gonna be there. If Terrell is gone everything changes, obviously.
I just want people to put names down of who they realistically want, even with a trade down.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
AJ Terrell is the one player I would be absolutely disgusted with if the Bears chose him. The dude was outright targeted and utterly embarrassed play after play in the CFP

Dude was so clearly outmatched I'm shocked people are talking about him in the 2nd round. I wouldn't touch him in the 7th

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm a big fan of Isaiah Wilson and if he is unavailable I like Prince Tega from Auburn.

I like Josh Jones and Cesar Ruiz, but doubt either will be available at #43.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Pretty unlikely but Mims and Claypool are too guys I like who together would immediately add much needed speed to our offense

Herbert, Love, and Eason are all QBs who could sit for a year behind Foles and potentially have some of their negative tendencies molded out of them

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chauncey, Hansel, Wolfe, Octavius and Woodrow.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TACKLE for first pick AUSTIN JACKSON if he falls - fast for his size. Dude also risked losing gamestats to donate bone marrow for his sister. High character.
CHARLIE HECK with a trade-down pick. 2nd gen NFL player. Big dude with solid measurables & experience.

So IL native JEREMY CHINN for SS on the cheap for next 4 years (hopefully after a trade down). Very fast for his size (4.45 -40, 6'3", 221lbs) . Hard hitter & good at diagnosing Os. Should shut down/close on TEs & RBs in box & midfield. Hopefully he drops due to D2 Saluki pedigree; currently 7th ranked S per NFL.

DEVIN DUVERNAY for speedy slot WR later (4.39 - 40) Not sure where he'll go but he's the #22 WR per NFL.com now. Was upgraded to team captain halfway into the season. He & Chinn both have been rising per media lately it seems, but GMs don't always follow suit.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Third round studs? Like Chris Conte, Major Wright, Brandon Hardin, Will Sutton...etc?

It's hard to get excited about 3rd round picks.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Third round studs? Like Chris Conte, Major Wright, Brandon Hardin, Will Sutton...etc?

It's hard to get excited about 3rd round picks.
If youre gonna complain about our 3rd round picks shouldnt you at least give one example from the current GM?

Montgomery
Bullard
Grasu

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Any one or combo of Josh Jones, Isaiah Wilson, Matt Peart, Tyler Biadasz, or Cole Kmet.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Kmet will be gone. Dalton Keene is my 3rd day pick TE that Pace should jump on if he trades down.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Kmet will be gone. Dalton Keene is my 3rd day pick TE that Pace should jump on if he trades down.

Kmet might not be gone at 58. I don’t think pro scouts are high on this TE class at all.

If you’re strictly talking third day, he’s definitely gone.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’m starting to like the idea of trading down and grabbing players for the O and D lines with the first two picks. Davidson and Niang would be a nice pair. I’d love to see Muti too with their next pick under a trade down scenario.

I think you can grab a speed guy like Quez Watkins much later.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Kmet might not be gone at 58. I don’t think pro scouts are high on this TE class at all.

If you’re strictly talking third day, he’s definitely gone.

To his point, 43 picks is a long way to go without one tight end being taken. The bears aren't the only one with a need, but to their potential benefit--Kmet is the best all-around TE. He's not the best receiving TE (Hopkins from Purdue,) best athlete (Bryant from Washington) or best blocker (take your pick of the Stanford kid Parkinson or a late round kid from UCLA named Asaisi.)

I think there's a great chance he's there at 43. If he goes beforehand, my bold guess is the packers taking him at 30.

Then replace him on my wish list with Hunter Bryant from FAU, Hopkins, or Randy Moss' kid from LSU.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
AJ Terrell is the one player I would be absolutely disgusted with if the Bears chose him. The dude was outright targeted and utterly embarrassed play after play in the CFP

Dude was so clearly outmatched I'm shocked people are talking about him in the 2nd round. I wouldn't touch him in the 7th

Imagine a guy having a rough game going against a 1st overall QB and a top 5 overall WR.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I've been a big supporter of D.Keene since the combine and would love to use a late round pick on him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m starting to like the idea of trading down and grabbing players for the O and D lines with the first two picks. Davidson and Niang would be a nice pair. I’d love to see Muti too with their next pick under a trade down scenario.

I think you can grab a speed guy like Quez Watkins much later.

Kenny Willekes (DE/Edge Mich St)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
To his point, 43 picks is a long way to go without one tight end being taken. The bears aren't the only one with a need, but to their potential benefit--Kmet is the best all-around TE. He's not the best receiving TE (Hopkins from Purdue,) best athlete (Bryant from Washington) or best blocker (take your pick of the Stanford kid Parkinson or a late round kid from UCLA named Asaisi.)

I think there's a great chance he's there at 43. If he goes beforehand, my bold guess is the packers taking him at 30.

Then replace him on my wish list with Hunter Bryant from FAU, Hopkins, or Randy Moss' kid from LSU.

GB drafted Jace Sternberger in i think the end of the 2nd or early 3rd last year but didn't see much from him last year.