flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I really don't think that's true but it is something you can't stop posting about.

On another note, have you slept at all since yesterday?
They can't help themselves by talking about each other's dicks, not my fault they are infatuated, I don't need sleep on coke, and I can stay up for days but thanks for the concern

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
They can't help themselves by talking about each other's dicks, not my fault they are infatuated, I don't need sleep on coke, and I can stay up for days but thanks for the concern
I really don't think that's true but it is something you can't stop posting about.

On another note, have you slept at all since yesterday?
They can stop personal attacks and go back to talking football any time or they can talk with their mouth full of dick, their choice

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dudebro, you literally claim to have pictures of me with multiple dicks in my mouth just about 20 to 30 posts ago ? ? ? ?

Are you having a difficult time seeing who you're replying to while you're emptying out the chopper on this mfer?

#calledit about the insomnia but that ain't coke you're snorting lol

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Dudebro, you literally claim to have pictures of me with multiple dicks in my mouth just about 20 to 30 posts ago ? ? ? ?

Are you having a difficult time seeing who you're replying to while you're emptying out the chopper on this mfer?

#calledit about the insomnia but that ain't coke you're snorting lol

Thought there’d be more demand to your supply. Interesting business model

This is a new low for you, trying to siphon attention away for yourself from the biggest ccs meltdown in months, maybe years. Read the room, dork.
They don't watch football, if they did they would talk about football right? We do know what they are doing though