1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Let's try this again without all the weirdness from my GF @flabear

OL needs help at RT
QB set
RB one more needed
WR one more seems likely
DL needs help everywhere which the draft has plenty of, DE, Edge at least 3 maybe 4
LB fairly set
DB Nickle and or a corner may be a safety to
Special teams set
So we have about 9 -10 players needed to round out the team this year, we still have FA and the draft with like 9 picks so I can see Pole's plan. Things aren't as bleak as some have said
funny how your post looks like this one
OL needs help at RT
QB set
RB one more needed
WR one more seems likely
DL needs help everywhere which the draft has plenty of, DE, Edge at least 3 maybe 4
LB fairly set
Special teams set
So we have about 9 -10 players needed to round out the team this year, we still have FA and the draft with like 9 picks so I can see Pole's plan. Things aren't as bleak as some have said
did I do the research or you? are you claiming that you can think for yourself without copying my post, you didn't

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
funny how your post looks like this one
OL needs help at RT
QB set
RB one more needed
WR one more seems likely
LB fairly set
Special teams set
did I do the research or you? are you claiming that you can think for yourself without copying my post, you didn't

Your thread got locked unjustly so I reposted it and told the bullies to BACK OFF.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Your thread got locked unjustly so I reposted it and told the bullies to BACK OFF.
Why was it locked? I won't be bullied by guys that don't watch football and are only on here to harass anyone that actually does. a bunch of pathetic sheep, ok guys go follow your master lol losers

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why was it locked? I won't be bullied by guys that don't watch football and are only on here to harass anyone that actually does. a bunch of pathetic sheep, ok guys go follow your master lol losers

I don't know why it was locked, that's why I reposted it so we can clown these goobers some more.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide