ACTUAL State of the Bears today

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
You mean like as far away from as the Bears having a true franchise QB? That far?
Lol like you even know what that looks like. Not that I do either but you know what I'm saying.
Pot kettle whatever...

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
then let's talk some football and leave the losers to looking at each other's dicks in their mothers basement
So. Many. Dicks.

This is getting boring.

I think I'm gonna close...please vote

1) let the meltdown continue
2) get this shit out of the Bears forum

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
cocaine you mean
Being with coke and another woman works for me, maybe my husband joins us too
cocaine you mean
coke and another sexy woman works for me, maybe my husband joins in just for kicks. Life is too short not to explore all of life's gifts. Enjoy yourself and be happy, right? Sins are for the wicked, I do dominatrix, stripping, and get paid good money from old farts like some of these yambos , and they get my valuable time in exchange. Men are like little boys, you flirt and tease them and you walk away with their paycheck and they're very happy to do so. I'm not complaining but they let the little head think instead of their big head and the funny part is they still don't get anything! Smile more. words to live by

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Being with coke and another woman works for me, maybe my husband joins us too

coke and another sexy woman works for me, maybe my husband joins in just for kicks. Life is too short not to explore all of life's gifts. Enjoy yourself and be happy, right? Sins are for the wicked, I do dominatrix, stripping, and get paid good money from old farts like some of these yambos , and they get my valuable time in exchange. Men are like little boys, you flirt and tease them and you walk away with their paycheck and they're very happy to do so. I'm not complaining but they let the little head think instead of their big head and the funny part is they still don't get anything! Smile more. words to live by
Now can we get back to football

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
So. Many. Dicks.

This is getting boring.

I think I'm gonna close...please vote

1) let the meltdown continue
I'd love to talk football but others would rather poke the bear so Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law,

Thelema​

Last edited:

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide

To the bar please.
I have started many posts lately, please check them out, sorry but these children are hijacking what could have been a good football discussion. They closed the other post I started that was copied and pasted here because the children in the room can't behave. In my other posts, you are welcome to join in and talk about the bears, looking, forward to it if you are serious about our team

Last edited: