ACTUAL State of the Bears today

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I have started many posts lately, please check them out, sorry but these children are hijacking what could have been a good football discussion. They closed the other post I started that was copied and pasted here because the children in the room can't behave. In my other posts, you are welcome to join in and talk about the bears, looking, forward to it if you are serious about our team

mecha

Liked Posts:
Being with coke and another woman works for me, maybe my husband joins us too

coke and another sexy woman works for me, maybe my husband joins in just for kicks. Life is too short not to explore all of life's gifts. Enjoy yourself and be happy, right? Sins are for the wicked, I do dominatrix, stripping, and get paid good money from old farts like some of these yambos , and they get my valuable time in exchange. Men are like little boys, you flirt and tease them and you walk away with their paycheck and they're very happy to do so. I'm not complaining but they let the little head think instead of their big head and the funny part is they still don't get anything! Smile more. words to live by
not my scene bro. don't break your ticker prematurely.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Fantastic thread everyone, thank you for entertaining me throughout my work day.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Dicks

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen I'd like to add a ChatGPT bot to CCS that talks like a stripper who hit the wall recently and is now looking for validation on a sports message board because bish be Instagram-ugly now.

I think we could increase traffic by orders of magnitude.