Adam Eaton re-signs with White Sox

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Fans think he is some sort of clubhouse cancer but that's just not backed up by reality. He can be a huge upgrade in RF if he regains even some of his old form, and as a fourth outfielder type he has immense potential. Like it.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's declining turd with injury issues, limited power, and average at best defense. If this signing was to have enough $ to sign Bauer that's one thing, but it isn't.

Classic Reinsdorf move here, probably at the behest of Larussa.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He's declining turd with injury issues, limited power, and average at best defense. If this signing was to have enough $ to sign Bauer that's one thing, but it isn't.

Classic Reinsdorf move here, probably at the behest of Larussa.
Smells like larussa and Kenny Williams are in charge now.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Guess it made too much sense one of the other players who were rumored to come here. Don't like it at all.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ugh. One of the most fun teams in MLB becomes more and more shitty.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The "fun" White Sox were never going to win shit.

The Lynn trade blows and this move is pretty much a whatever. The failure here is that they wont come away with Bauer and are down an arm that could have proved very useful to gain one that might fall off a fucking cliff.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The "fun" White Sox were never going to win shit.

The Lynn trade blows and this move is pretty much a whatever. The failure here is that they wont come away with Bauer and are down an arm that could have proved very useful to gain one that might fall off a fucking cliff.

Or Lynn might be good and get extended and Dunning might never develop. Who knows?

But this is a classic Reinsdorf bullshit attempt to go for it, no doubt.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a good veteran baseball player that brings experience and a championship ring to the team. Great move. He will be instantly comfortable with White Sox because he knows and has a routine already, support, and logistical knowledge of the area.

I love this. Very effecient player that does several things well to help your team, and I believe now brings that veteran move. The Nationals specifically targetted him to replace 85% of what Harper does for 1/8 the cost, so they could build a champion.

His only problem is he can't stay healthy and strong.
He gives us another option at the 9th, 1st, or 2nd batting spots to get on base and the speed/base running to easily move station to station, 1st to third, etc.

Did we get him cheap I assume? Then I wouldn't know what isn't to like.

I am unaware of Engels situation. I would think this impacts Engel and/or Mazzara.