Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
LOL...I know you old timers on here think your more important than anyone else is. Whoo look at me I'm a donator or a HOF on a comment site. Also love people who have to reply with cuss words to make a point or show how tough they are. Like being in high school all over again. Okay let me explain it to you. It's because of wanting something new and getting rid of the old. Everyone is a racist now if you don't believe in the liberal way. Get rid of history, like Soldier Field, like getting rid of things like the cancel folks want.
Well that was fucking stupid

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What's true about it? The history? Maybe.

The accessibility? No way. It's one of the toughest places to get to in Chicago on gamedays.
Bullshit. Its very easy to get to Soldier Field and very easy to leave. I have never had a problem getting in or getting out. And nor do the 1000s of people we tailgate with

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can't believe the remodel took the pillars out from the game view. It was one of the most recognizable stadium features in the country, like the Big Green Monster

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't live in Chicago so my perspective on this is pretty much worthless. I love the location of SF currently, BUT the Bears need an upgrade in a bad way. Fuck history, SF looks like a giant turd compared to some of the other stadiums. Chicago is one of the largest markets in the NFL and the Bears play in an shit stadium. Find a way to build something in the current location and if Chicago Park District (i think that's who owns it) doesn't allow it for whatever reason, then move to the burbs.

I agree though that it'll never get built with only private money. There will have to be some public financing, which sucks for you people in IL. The McCaskeys are billionaires, but will want public tax dollars to help pay for it.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They should just restore it to the way it was before the "spaceship" renovation. They left enough of the original structure in tact that I am sure there is a way.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bullshit. Its very easy to get to Soldier Field and very easy to leave. I have never had a problem getting in or getting out. And nor do the 1000s of people we tailgate with

you must love waiting in traffic or walking lol

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Also the only highway access is I55, which becomes a conga line. Very little parking. LSD becomes horrible. Luckily I lived near Midway so walking to orange Line was easy. Thats it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would fucking hate this. Bears were meant to play on the lake.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lol....I have never waited in traffic for a Bears game. I’ve worked in downtown Chicago for 30 years and a simple plan is all you need.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hoger is right. Not sure where else 300+ acres will be for sale in the Chicago land area. It'll never happen though unfortunately.

Also, Soldier Field is a fucking nightmare all around on game days. Fuck that shit.