Adam Hoge: If not home to horses, Arlington Park should be home to Bears

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the benefits Hoge mentions is that "there is a Metra stop". Nevermind there is also a Metra stop about 600 yards from Solider Field, but that's the line that serves the South Side and totally does not count.

I think that Metra stop services "broken homes" so many Bears fans don't like to/are scared to ride it.

CC: @HeHateMe

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
But it’s true though. There have to be better locations than Arlington Heights. Adding an hour of travel time for many fans isn’t the way to go....in my opinion. There is land in Chicago

What's true about it? The history? Maybe.

The accessibility? No way. It's one of the toughest places to get to in Chicago on gamedays.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The worst seat in the house will cost less on the secondary market. That's all that's saying. Any level of affordability for low to moderate income individuals left a long time ago and would probably need a 200,000 (obviously unrealistic) seat stadium to return.
I’m a moderate to be retired on May 1 and I can afford the tickets but then add in another hour drive time and it’s not as glamorous..I’m not sure anybody is going to sell their tickets at a loss.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
its 25 more miles one way for me.
sucks for you...

It is 8 days a year for Bears games....

However creating a world class facility will allow so much more year round than what Soldier Field currently provides...

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Downers Grove, Lombard, Lisle are ideal locations.

1. Near Ohare
2. Close by to plenty of restautants but spread out.
3. can get there through I290 and I355.
4. plenty of metra stations
5. Plenty of hotels nearby

Literally in the middle where people from south suburbs and north suburbs can get there via multiple routes.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Downers Grove, Lombard, Lisle are ideal locations.

1. Near Ohare
2. Close by to plenty of restautants but spread out.
3. can get there through I290 and I355.
4. plenty of metra stations
5. Plenty of hotels nearby

Literally in the middle where people from south suburbs and north suburbs can get there via multiple routes.
Hotels? How many fans are going to need a room? And why bring up an airport? Wouldn't a person just use one train station? Sounds like your describing Soldier Field.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
no he is wondering why the Bears relocating to Arlington has the fuck all to do with cancel culture
LOL...I know you old timers on here think your more important than anyone else is. Whoo look at me I'm a donator or a HOF on a comment site. Also love people who have to reply with cuss words to make a point or show how tough they are. Like being in high school all over again. Okay let me explain it to you. It's because of wanting something new and getting rid of the old. Everyone is a racist now if you don't believe in the liberal way. Get rid of history, like Soldier Field, like getting rid of things like the cancel folks want.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL...I know you old timers on here think your more important than anyone else is. Whoo look at me I'm a donator or a HOF on a comment site. Also love people who have to reply with cuss words to make a point or show how tough they are. Like being in high school all over again. Okay let me explain it to you. It's because of wanting something new and getting rid of the old. Everyone is a racist now if you don't believe in the liberal way. Get rid of history, like Soldier Field, like getting rid of things like the cancel folks want.

there is a lot to unpack here

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If your asking I guess your one of those that think it's right.
* you're

I'm actually wondering how your perception of "cancel culture" fits into the idea of the Bears hypothetically moving to Arlington Heights. Can you explain?

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
The bears should play at Joliet speedway and have our starting quarterback inside a racecar while on the field

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
* you're

I'm actually wondering how your perception of "cancel culture" fits into the idea of the Bears hypothetically moving to Arlington Heights. Can you explain?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Keep your political BS out of the Bears Board.

@Jamais Vu @nvanprooyen

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm 39.