Adam Hoge's QB Rankings

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want fields to take on the Jags and score a touch down just like Mahomes did against the Bears and count on his fingers 11 times, just like he did ten XD. Then play Mahomes in the super bowl kick his ass, and tell him, "They didn't pick you, just so they could pick me!

Ah, that would be a dream situation right there.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Hoge before the draft: "Justin Fields is the fourth best quarterback in this class."

Hoge after the draft: "Justin Fields is the second best quarterback in this class. I can't believe he was fourth off the board."

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields and Lance. Both incredible athletes. Both have good size and a strong arm. Both can improvise and scramble when needed. One faced top-tier competition and has played on the biggest stage under the brightest lights. The other has not. One has faced complex defensive coverages. The other has not. One can hit any throw at any level of the field. The other has the lowest accuracy percentage of passes thrown beyond the LOS of any prospect, by a wide margin. One can start day one and lead a franchise. The other is as raw as they come and needs at least probably 2 years to develop.

Only in a backward matrix-like reality should Lance be rated higher than Fields. Just goes to show that a majority of the people on this board could do a better job as a Bears beat writer.
or Shanahan? Glad he felt that way. :)