Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Seems like a pretty smart guy.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
You can tell that these guys are coaching for their jobs. They’re finally trying to make some good decisions

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You can tell that these guys are coaching for their jobs. They’re finally trying to make some good decisions

I hope this a sign Nagy will give up playcalling.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Hope Duce doesn't get his hopes up and want to coach RB's because that's a dead end do nothing job with the BHVWGHC at the helm.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would he even consider a dead end job with the Bears, it's not much better than the Eagles position, if it's any better at all.

twetz

Liked Posts:
There's no such thing as a 'dead end job' in the NFL (I suppose a possible exception is offensive coordinator for KC, if your name is Eric Bieniemy). These guys move all the time, all over and have connections from many years back. Every season there are 6 or seven major coaching changes with staffs being remade. You get fired because you suck - no problem. What's the worst that can happen? You end up at a college (Alabama?!) like Mel Tucker or Bill O'Brien. How long was Marc Trestman out of work after the Bears canned him - 3 weeks?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Why would he even consider a dead end job with the Bears, it's not much better than the Eagles position, if it's any better at all.

Maybe you come in and impress ownership and possibly become the next head coach. A confidant and talented individual with ambition might see this as a great opportunity.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When you interview or want to do so with the team your on as asst HC and get turned down, you often want to change streams. It's how we lost Toub. System he knows with a good RB tandem.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Duce but honestly have no idea how he translates to a coach. He seems like a very solid dude, I don't remember him ever getting into shit off or on the field and he was a very solid all around running back.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Staley may help the run game a ton something Nagy struggles with let Staley do the running plays and Nagy will do the passing.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Eagles and Fuck Duce Staley... He was part of that 2001 team that was dirty AF. 10x worse than the current Saints.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Staley may help the run game a ton something Nagy struggles with let Staley do the running plays and Nagy will do the passing.
the run game worked at the end of the year except against Green Bay, and even then they controlled TOP. the OL was just over matched.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he was the one suggesting they bench Miles Sanders for Corey Clement on random drives... Meh.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Eagles changed head coaches. He doesn't just get to decide to stay.