Adam Shaheen is down on the sideline

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Just pointing out that he’s down and looking injured.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
He is the major award from A Christmas Story......Fragile

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Ummm the guy literally took a sneak attack helmet to the balls after a CB stumbled avoiding a tackle on the sliding qb.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
The God qb we should of taken who is suppose to be better than Mitch is losing to a team that should forfeit the season.... Where is the 17 comeback from a single qtr.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The God qb we should of taken who is suppose to be better than Mitch is losing to a team that should forfeit the season.... Where is the 17 comeback from a single qtr.

Minshew is trash. Anyone who watched him enough last season knows that.

That missed deep shot was worse than anything I saw trubisky ever do in his 4 years in chicago.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Howard went downhill fast. I'm glad he got a payday from the Dolphins.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

Wait you are still comparing a 6th round pick to a #2 overall?

to move up one spot the Bears gave up 2, 3rd picks and a 4th. With the history of homeruns Pace has had with his mid round picks, could you imagine if he had stayed put or traded down??

Ryan Pace is a stud with his mid round picks. Hall of fame GM even!!

Adrian Amos, 5th round
Nick Kwiatkowski, 4th round
Deon Bush, 4th round
Jordan Howard, 5th round
Eddie Jackson, 4th round
Tarek Cohen, 4th round
Bilai Nichols, 5th round
Javon Wims, 7th round
Darnell Mooney, 5th round
etc
etc

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
what-the-fuck-gif-2015_1.gif

So if dolphins cut Shaheen but sign elsewheres do the Bears still get the pick?..I'm already sick and tired of goggling Adam Shaheen.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Imagine not understanding the sarcasm.

Yes I realize pace makes great picks outside of the first round.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Imagine not understanding the sarcasm.

Yes I realize pace makes great picks outside of the first round.

"The God qb we should of taken who is suppose to be better than Mitch is losing to a team that should forfeit the season.... Where is the 17 comeback from a single qtr. "

LUL, imagine comparing a 6th round pick to a #2 overall and not expecting to be called out...

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
"The God qb we should of taken who is suppose to be better than Mitch is losing to a team that should forfeit the season.... Where is the 17 comeback from a single qtr. "

LUL, imagine comparing a 6th round pick to a #2 overall and not expecting to be called out...
Imagine a forum praising him like he is a god of qbs aka ccs forum retards probably like you.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Didn't watch the hit that took him out, but not surprised its from a DB. One of Shaheens biggest flaws was pad level, guy would never lower his pads and so would get rocked by tackles to his midsection by much smaller players.

Remember in one preseason game he tripped before getting tackled, and by dumb luck it caused him to fall forward, hitting the tackler with his shoulder pads.... and he fucking trucked the guy, because of course a 270 lb. tight end trucks people when he actually lowers his shoulder. It's too bad Shaheen could never learn to do that on purpose.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
what-the-fuck-gif-2015_1.gif

So if dolphins cut Shaheen but sign elsewheres do the Bears still get the pick?..I'm already sick and tired of goggling Adam Shaheen.

Well if you're goggling anything of Adam Shaheen's then you have more issues then worrying about a draft pick...LOL

We never got any info and what the Bears need the Dolphins to do with him to make sure we got that pick. I thought it was a 6th round pick that could become a 5th or a 7th that could become a 6th if Shaheen did whatever he needed to do with whatever conditions they agreed to? So i think we get a pick regardless but it could go one round higher but i'm not 100% on that.

By the way he did come back in the game and he looked pretty good as a blocker last night.