Adam Shaheen Scouting Report

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Look, well this is ANOTHER BIG GAMBLE.

Imma just say this, Pace is going to live or die by THIS DRAFT. He BETTER HIT fairly big on Mitchy Baby and this small college kid needs to become a starting type player by 2018.....

I'll give it SOME time, but Pace just stuck his nuts out, BIG TIME.

It is still to be seen whether they get shined up or cut off, but there will be not C+ perception of this draft when we look back in a yr and a half or so.

Pace's whole career MIGHT be pivoting on these two days.....bold he's been.

Yep, he has really put himself out there. Kind of admire the ballsiness of it.

I wouldn't have blamed him at all if he'd taken Melifonwu who they saw at the Senior Bowl and who could have started at SS day one. Just to offset the risk of day 1.

Let's be honest though, his career is already tied to Trubisky so maybe the most pragmatic thing he can do is to do everything he can to make sure his QB succeeds.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Agreed.

Here's what the talking head pundits give you when you make bold picks:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...-draft-grades-experts-marks-range-potential-d

These guys build an industry on a consensus range of acceptable choices: don't take a RB high, pick kids from big colleges, punish low character guys. So when anyone deviates from this narrow spectrum they absolutely shit themselves and criticise the picks almost in unison.

Giving Dallas the worst grade of the first grade last year for picking Elliott is a classic example of this. No imagination these guys.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Kellen Davis that couldn't catch a cold which Kellen Davis did you watch?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The one that looked like Tarzan and blocked like Jane. Actual scout quote, not mine.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
He won a super bowl

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Enjoy some pizza Adam

Pizza_New-Homepage-image.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So the draft, two picks complete, is a "total shit show" if those 2 picks don't turn into pro bowlers? Do they have to achieve that before the draft is complete or do they get the rest of the weekend to complete that task? Oh and fuck the 4 other guys they are going to pick, Pace has never had any good players taken in the 4th round or beyond.

N.Kwiatkowski looks like he's gonna be a good one, D.Hall should take a step forward and could be our starting FS, A.Amos is a solid player for a 5th round pick and maybe D.Bush takes that next step after not getting much playing time last year.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
N.Kwiatkowski looks like he's gonna be a good one, D.Hall should take a step forward and could be our starting FS, A.Amos is a solid player for a 5th round pick and maybe D.Bush takes that next step after not getting much playing time last year.

He's being facetious.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
NFL Network discussed Shaheen before draft so I had heard of him.

This league is about scoring in the red zone. We have a power RB that can put it in the end zone, and Shaheen now gives us a receiving threat as well.

Looks to have natural soft hands.

Who the fuck is going to cover this guy? A LB? CB? He is a mismatch.

Year 3 and we are finally starting to take some luxury picks over depth chart needs.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;vDJLRgh2vp4]https://youtu.be/vDJLRgh2vp4[/video]

of all the impressive plays he makes in this video, i like the one at 2:32. a man that size running routes that put a defender on the ground is impressive. d2 or not.

That is one large human.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Don't have much faith in Bush but would be nice to put Amos at SS where he belongs. Hall should be a great fit at FS but we have no idea about his recognition skills.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Don't have much faith in Bush but would be nice to put Amos at SS where he belongs. Hall should be a great fit at FS but we have no idea about his recognition skills.

Yeah it's gonna be interesting to see who ends up getting the starting safety job opposite Q.Demps. Demps can play either safety spot so we should have some choices and would love for them to get D.King with our next pick but just don't see him lasting to 117. I'm not done with D.Bush yet cause he barely played last year but if we put Demps at FS then we really should be alright with one of Amos, Bush, HJQ at SS. Is D.Houston Carson a safety or CB?? We didn't get to see him last year either which i think was because of injuries but not sure.

I'm not as worried about CB as most on here are. I think we're gonna be more than fine with M.Cooper, P.Amukamara, K.Fuller and then i've been saying since last year that J.Banks could be the sleeper of them all. This kid had a good first two seasons in Tampa but then they made the coaching change which changed the defensive scheme and he ended up getting traded to Detroit which also didn't work out. If the kid wants it and puts the off season work in he could be a good one for us. We also have a bunch of young talent at CB.

C.LeBlanc
B.Callahan
J.Glenn
R.Reynolds
BW Webb

Liked Posts:
Where was he projected to go? I swear it was the 5th round.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Walter Football proj. - Rounds 2 - 4

http://walterfootball.com/draft2017TE.php

CBS Sports proj. - Round 2

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2017/TE

NFL DRAFT SCOUT Proj. - Round 2

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=TE&draftyear=2017&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

A second round projection among the talking heads looks pretty unanimous.

ginny

Liked Posts:
the dude is a mack truck...if he can run competent routes with decent hands it'll be worth it.

Of the YouTube vids I could find, dude definately has soft hands. I see an excellent training partnership in Trubisky and Shaheen that I can't wait to see graduate to the first team in the near future.