Adams at #3, Watson at #36

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
That's a decent point, but I don't think Hooker is anywhere near the talent that Reed was (that's just my eyeball test). I wasn't a huge fan of Reed for other reasons, but I never thought his tackling sucked, until later in his career.

A willing hitter who hits hard and wraps up is one of those things I expect out of a safety.

You need to look closer then because Hooker has Serious Ulra rare ability.

Everyone talks about his elite range which is true but it only tells part of the story when it comes to him taking the ball away.

Three elite traits that make his range deadly are Body control, Hand eye coordination and Hand size. Those are the three reasons why he can make the circus catch look routine. Stop on a dime along the boundary without going out of bounds to turn and run with the ball in situations where the vast majority simply let momentum take them out of bounds.

His Hands are incredibly big. Bigger than your average LT, Bigger than Odell Beckham's even.

Legitimate talent evaluators have compared his game to Reeds and for good reason. If he can Stay healthy he could be special with a capital S.

Bort

Liked Posts:
The has to be the weirdest build-up to a draft I've ever seen. Usually some sort of consensus emerges on most of the prospects as the draft approaches, but the mock drafts from reputable sites are still all over the place....

It's going to be a wild first round.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
The has to be the weirdest build-up to a draft I've ever seen. Usually some sort of consensus emerges on most of the prospects as the draft approaches, but the mock drafts from reputable sites are still all over the place....

It's going to be a wild first round.

That's exactly how the NFL and ESPN wants it too. More ratings! More news! More stories! Also, both the NFL and ESPN does not want teams to publicize their strategy for that very reason for there is no other reason why the world doesn't know who/what Cleveland's going to do with their first pick. Likewise, SF with their 2nd pick, etc. I'm sure if there are going to be trades in the top of the draft, they're already scripted. Just waiting until the draft to start to start the wheels churning.