Adios

Rhoads73

Liked Posts:
I've only posted a few times. I lurk occasionally. One thing that's stayed the same over time is that every post inevitably breaks down to dickhead comments about others. What, is this forum just filled with Northside douchebags?? Anyhow, I'm out. Later haters.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
I've only posted a few times. I lurk occasionally. One thing that's stayed the same over time is that every post inevitably breaks down to dickhead comments about others. What, is this forum just filled with Northside douchebags?? Anyhow, I'm out. Later haters.

Not a bad decision. A group of 6-7 jackasses have ruined this place. Better options out there

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've only posted 10s of thousands of times. I lurk often. One thing that's stayed the same over time is that every post inevitably breaks down to unintelligent comments about Bears players. What, is this forum just filled with Bears meatballs? Anyhow, I'm here but G2G. Be back later haters.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You post like a guy who bought '18 Chicago Bears NFCN Champs apparel

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great decision to stay. You and like 6-7 fine gentlemen continue to make this place thrive. And have you seen the other options out there? Blech!
Dear, OP of Adios.

The 6-7 mentioned...didn't "ruin" this place.

They built this place, lured you in, and fed on your soul like a school of Piranha in their first hard rain after a long summer drought.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go Ducks

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I can't tell if I am coming or going.

I never understand why a poster feels people give a shit when they quit a message board, especially one with 43 posts in 9 years.