After the Packers...which team do you dislike the most?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
#1 has to be the Packers or you're legally blind.

After the Packers....who do you hate the most? It's definitely not the Lions or Vikings. I would say the Steelers

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
For me it's the Eagles. This is more about disliking their fans than the actual team. They are a bunch of insufferable a..holes. Don't care for the Patriots much either. Nor do I like the Cardinals, Rams or Carolina. Miami sucks too. And the Texans. The list goes on...:rimshot:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For me it's the Eagles. This is more about disliking their fans than the actual team. They are a bunch of insufferable a..holes. Don't care for the Patriots much either. Nor do I like the Cardinals, Rams or Carolina. Miami sucks too. And the Texans. The list goes on...:rimshot:
@Pegger thoughts?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Not that anyone wants to know...?

But some may be surprised to know that I have zero "hate/dislike" for the Bears, nor their fans. Do I respect some of the fan base? Yes. Do I feel sorry for some of the fan base? Yes. Do you I feel portions of it could use mental heath help? Yes. Do I feel portions of it are delusional and clueless? Yes.

But....
The Chicago Bears team/franchise as a whole, no hate for whatsoever.

What team and fan base do I dislike then?

The Vikings and their fans. Zero respect for. The whole state of Minnesota. Zero respect for.

It's mutual as well. It goes deeper than Vikings and Packers. Way deeper. It's true disrespect and hate on so many levels.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Packers are my third most hated team behind New England and Dallas with their smug ass fans.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Patriots.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Packers by far

Queens easily 2nd

Lions next; especially when they think they're gonna be good

After the divisional rivals......

Eagles
Raiders
Cowboys

All have dipshit fan bases that are insufferable blowhards for different reasons.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was gonna say the same.

The whole northeast is actually full of a cunty disrespectful bitch culture(Patriots/Philly/Jets).

It sounds aggressive but it’s actually a bunch of whiny complaining cunts bitching at each other about every little thing. These people ask me for the weather in that tone and I want to ram the hilt of a knife up their chin.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Packers are my third most hated team behind New England and Dallas with their smug ass fans.
Tez low-key doesn't even hate the Packers or their fans.? He is just assenting to the group as not to cause any waves.

Pats fans and former players are still salty about the '96 Super Bowl. Teddy Bruschi still to this day hates on the Packers publicly whenever he gets a chance.

Dallas is fine, they don't bother me. I don't hate the Pats or their fans either. I like Belichick, cuz he just doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. I value that in a person.

I had to comment on teams Tez actually hates cuz this whole post is about the fact that he doesn't really hate the Packers.?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I hate Dallas too. I used to watch the Cowgirls just to make sure they lost...and laugh, and laugh.

Last edited:

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cowgirls they are on tv way too much. And the fans think they are Super Bowl bound every year

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I was gonna say the same.

The whole northeast is actually full of a cunty disrespectful bitch culture(Patriots/Philly/Jets).

It sounds aggressive but it’s actually a bunch of whiny complaining cunts bitching at each other about every little thing. These people ask me for the weather in that tone and I want to ram the hilt of a knife up their chin.
I think I can tolerate Baltimore. But the rest of the Northeast teams are horrible like that.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tez low-key doesn't even hate the Packers or their fans.? He is just assenting to the group as not to cause any waves.

Pats fans and former players are still salty about the '96 Super Bowl. Teddy Bruschi still to this day hates on the Packers publicly whenever he gets a chance.

Dallas is fine, they don't bother me. I don't hate the Pats or their fans either. I like Belichick, cuz he just doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. I value that in a person.

I had to comment on teams Tez actually hates cuz this whole post is about the fact that he doesn't really hate the Packers.?
IMG_4841.jpg

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
49ers are first hated those fucks since 88

Honestly Bears are 2nd. Being a Bears fan is such a love hate relationship. Every year we convince ourselves as fans that we are going to better and just maybe we can sneak into the playoffs. Almost like clockwork we don’t except for those years were the defense is lights out and the offense sucks and holds us back.

Than the FO realized what a bunch of bozos they hired, fire them than go through the process all over again. Some how someone fucked up and put a curse on the Bears. Only way out of this is to wake up and see the team has been sold to a group who has a functioning brain of how to build a successful football organization