After the Packers...which team do you dislike the most?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Packers

Packers Practice Squad

macbear67

Liked Posts:
The Cowboys. No doubt. Haven't really been consequential for decades now but they still have more coverage than almost any other team. I remember a game where the Bears beat them and ESPN not even mentioning the Bears on Sports Center. Instead they talked about the Cowboys the whole time.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + L + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ratio + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + copium + go outside + touch grass + kick rocks + quote tweet + think again + not based + not funny didn’t laugh + social credits -999, 999, 999, 999 + get good + reported + ad hominem + ok boomer + small pp + ur allergic to sunlight + GG! + get rekt + trolled + your loss + muted + banned + kicked + permaban + useless + i slept with ur mom + yo momma + yo momma so fat + redpilled + no bitches allowed + i said it better + tiktok fan + get a life + unsubscribed + plundered + go tell reddit + donowalled + simp + get sticked bug LOL + talk nonsense + trump supporter + your’re a full time discord mod + you’re* + grammar issue + nerd + get clapped + kys + lorem ipsum dolor sit amet + go outside + bleach + lol + gay + Special person + autistic + reported + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + idgaf + ratio again + stay mad + read FAQ + youre lost + you “re” + stay pressed + reverse double take back + pedophile + cancelled + done for + don't give a damn + get a job + sus + baka + sussy baka + get blocked + mad free + freer than air + furry + rip bozo + you're a (insert stereotype) + slight_smile + aired + cringe again + Super Idol的笑容 + mad cuz bad + my pronouns are xe, xem & xyr + irrelevant + deal with it + your bio + karen/kyle + jealous + you're deaf + balls + i'll be right back + go ahead whine about it + not straight + eat paper + you lose + count to three + your problem + no one cares + log off + don't care even more + sex offender + sex defender + get religion + not okay + glhf + NFT owner + you make bad memes + problematic + fall in line + dog water + you look like a wall + you don’t know 2 + 2 with yo head ass + you are going to my cringe compilation

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
#1 has to be the Packers or you're legally blind.

After the Packers....who do you hate the most? It's definitely not the Lions or Vikings. I would say the Steelers
I actually hate the Cowboys more than the Packers but the difference is slight.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I don't dislike the Packers organization. I wish the Bears were run like the Packers. Would be much better football.
This is an honest question: How good of an organization would the Packers have been without lucking into two Hall-of-Fame QBs in a row for something like 35 years of consecutive top 5 QB play?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think I can tolerate Baltimore. But the rest of the Northeast teams are horrible like that.
You’re going to end up being a fan of one of them soon enough, flip flopping loser.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is an honest question: How good of an organization would the Packers have been without lucking into two Hall-of-Fame QBs in a row for something like 35 years of consecutive top 5 QB play?

Well I mean, maybe draft better QBs like the Packers.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lions
Vikings

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not that anyone wants to know...?

But some may be surprised to know that I have zero "hate/dislike" for the Bears, nor their fans. Do I respect some of the fan base? Yes. Do I feel sorry for some of the fan base? Yes. Do you I feel portions of it could use mental heath help? Yes. Do I feel portions of it are delusional and clueless? Yes.

But....
The Chicago Bears team/franchise as a whole, no hate for whatsoever.

What team and fan base do I dislike then?

The Vikings and their fans. Zero respect for. The whole state of Minnesota. Zero respect for.

It's mutual as well. It goes deeper than Vikings and Packers. Way deeper. It's true disrespect and hate on so many levels.
I have always disliked the Vikings more than the Packers.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Easy…EAGLES!!!

There is a reason why they were the first franchise to put a jail in their stadium.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers,,,,,,,always hated Big Douche.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Packers by far

Queens easily 2nd

Lions next; especially when they think they're gonna be good

After the divisional rivals......

Eagles
Raiders
Cowboys

All have dipshit fan bases that are insufferable blowhards for different reasons.

Ugh, that's so dongbears

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
#1 has to be the Packers or you're legally blind.

After the Packers....who do you hate the most? It's definitely not the Lions or Vikings. I would say the Steelers
The Cowgirls!!! Always has been behind the Packers since forever.

mecha

Liked Posts:
in my advanced age I apply the same psychology to the NFL as I do the NHL. I hate virtually all other teams except the Chicago team. I'm probably an anomaly in that I grew to like the Patriots years after their dickbag 2007 campaign, the Buccaneers with Tom Brady amuses me because he's ancient, and I used to be pro-NFC everything over the AFC; I hate many NFC teams more now.

after the Packers I have to say the Rams are the team I despise the most.

Insidiuz

Liked Posts:
Easy…EAGLES!!!

There is a reason why they were the first franchise to put a jail in their stadium.
This!! I lived in Fuckadelphia after college for two yrs and couldn’t wait to get out. Fans are intolerable

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Well I mean, maybe draft better QBs like the Packers.
How many of those two Hall-of-fame QBs did the Packers draft?

How many of those two Hall-of-fame QBs that the Packers drafted did not fall to 24th pick in the 1st round?

So you want the Bears to acquire QBs like the Packers did with Favre and Rodgers? How often does a head coach refuse to play a QB and then trade them to another team? How often does a QB who should have gone at least in the top 5 plummet and get drafted as the biggest steal of that year's draft at 24?

Sorry, but not even the Packers could repeat how they themselves got their two latest Hall-of-fame QBs.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hate the Eagles the most. Don't like the Packers but don't hate them as much as the Eagles. The Bears aren't even the Packers' biggest rivals. Most of their fans will tell you the Vikings are.