AK on Patrick Williams

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did ... OK? In the game last night...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He did ... OK? In the game last night...
I didn't watch, but from what I gathered in reading post game stuff he shows a lot of potential.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't watch, but from what I gathered in reading post game stuff he shows a lot of potential.
ok... ok... I'm willing to watch this play out. (Not that I have too much of a choice, heh)

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember only seeing him play briefly in college....not enough to make a decent assessment of his game. From some of the moronic posters in here making him out to be the next Brad Sellers, I was not expecting much. I was pleased to see that he has some ball skills, can shoot a bit and is not afraid to dig in deep on D. Too early to call the pick a "hit" or "miss" but he looked pretty poised out there for a 19 year old kid.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I remember only seeing him play briefly in college....not enough to make a decent assessment of his game. From some of the moronic posters in here making him out to be the next Brad Sellers, I was not expecting much. I was pleased to see that he has some ball skills, can shoot a bit and is not afraid to dig in deep on D. Too early to call the pick a "hit" or "miss" but he looked pretty poised out there for a 19 year old kid.
Especially since there was no summer league or training period.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ok... ok... I'm willing to watch this play out. (Not that I have too much of a choice, heh)
When the regular season starts, I'll probably actually watch some games if the little one allows for it.

Just based on a few things I've read, his stats aren't gaudy by any means but he's out there showing some potential.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...I am of the firm belief now that the most effective player in the draft will be either PW or Wiseman for the first few years, with maybe Hayes and the other PG's making some noise eventually. Edwards should be a solid get, my comparison for his impact is Warren in Indiana.

Game may come easy for PW as he grows into his body.