Akiem Hicks Injury Update?

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
The last I heard was that Akiem Hicks would be back for the game against the Packers. Has anybody heard anything different? If that’s still the plan and the Bears can beat the Lions and Cowboys with Hicks coming back for the final 3 games against the Packers, Chiefs, and Vikings the Bears have a legitimate chance to win each of these games. Hicks is a difference maker on the defense and will free up Mack to make plays like they were doing early in the season.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The last I heard was that Akiem Hicks would be back for the game against the Packers. Has anybody heard anything different? If that’s still the plan and the Bears can beat the Lions and Cowboys with Hicks coming back for the final 3 games against the Packers, Chiefs, and Vikings the Bears have a legitimate chance to win each of these games. Hicks is a difference maker on the defense and will free up Mack to make plays like they were doing early in the season.

I don't think it's ever been reported that he'd be back for the Packer game. He's eligible to be back by the Packers game at the earliest because that's when he comes off of IR.