Albright hinting at Seattle trade for Roquan?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol no he’s not.

I do think he’s trolling with this one tho

He got embarrassed so bad by incarcerated Bob(another clown but somehow gets good tips) that he blocked him and then he pretended that he didn't block him. Haven't paid him much attention since. Even in this tweet thread, some other guy sent him packing with his tail between his legs

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He got embarrassed so bad by incarcerated Bob(another clown but somehow gets good tips) that he blocked him and then he pretended that he didn't block him. Haven't paid him much attention since. Even in this tweet thread, some other guy sent him packing with his tail between his legs
Past few years I’ve followed him his takes and sources on things have been very solid. Is he 100% all the time? Nah but nobody is

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With this whole fake-agent drama, I almost wonder if at this point it would be good to see him off.

Don't forget those South Africa rape allegations too

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Albright couldnt lick Jason La Canforas balls and he's a eunuch.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess he was called out on a bunch of lies about 3 years ago and seems he lies thru his teeth about his personal life(doesn't necessarily mean his nfl scoops are incorrect)

This was taken from reddit, I guess him and the Barstool guys got into a spat over these issues:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/ctpvfq
From what I can see:

Several people have found a fairly substantial list of inconsistencies.

Examples:

* Claimed he has 2 Gold Gloves, which is so far unsubstantiated.

* Claims he was a walk on football player for the University of Arkansas, so far unsubstantiated (and although I hate making personal shots at the average joe's bodies, the idea of someone like him being a college football player at a top program is nearly impossible)

* Claims his father was a pro golfer, so far unsubstantiated

* Claimed 2 tours in the Army for a long time until claiming 3. When this was pointed out, he claimed it was a different type of non-combat tour that he wouldn't care to explain to a civilian. However, the implication of the tweet claiming "3" was that there was some form of danger.

* Claimed he worked in "urinalysis" in the military, much to the excitement of other military members who were quick to point out the ridiculousness of the idea that it makes him an expert on drug test collection protocols.

* Claimed 2 different things: 1. Found out he was accepted to Harvard while he was on combat duty in Iraq, and 2. Found out he was accepted to Harvard while he was in America.

* Also weirdly said he turned down prestigious institutions in a 2008 article, but only mentioned NYU. NYU is one of the best universities in the world but to list NYU as his best example of a prestigious school over Harvard is absurdly unlikely, especially considering later on in his life he solely used Harvard as his example.

* In the same article there are timelines for work that he did that contradict the timelines he presents on LinkedIn.

* Claimed he went straight from his Father's funeral to leave for an Iraq tour, something which several veterans took issue with as it did not seem likely at all.

None of the inconsistencies are, in themselves, substantial. If you could look at everything most people said in a 10 year period you can find little exaggerations, lies of omission, or inconsistencies that could be explained. Even the athlete things could be explained away as being over 20 years ago. But there is a lot of them, to be honest.

**Here's where it gets weird:**

* Claimed he attended Harvard Law and left to do other things. Several people pointed out that had previously claimed that he turned them down after being accepted. Given the fact that he 100% said he did imply he was on campus, met other students, and even did coursework, this is a pretty substantial lie.

* Someone requested information about his service. The military provided information that contradicted claims he made about service, such as rank, service location and duties, awards, etc.

* Claims he will prove it but needs time to get his DD214. After a day or so he was asked when he was going to produce it. He replied that "any veteran would know" why he couldn't get it that fast. This is **100% bullshit** and dozens of veterans have called him out on it as not being able to access your DD214 with 24 hours while at home is actually extremely odd, especially for someone who so frequently claims Stolen Valor and threatens people as often as he does. He even asks to compare DD214s with other veterans in previous conversations to show how much his "shits on theirs".

So IMO it seems like Barstool people are being weird assholes and that there are people Doxing.

...But at the same time this dude is being caught in a long list of small lies, he's threatening legal action and claimed to be meeting with his laywer since he has been accused of Stolen Valor, but I'm not really sure what happens next.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
If you can get him for Metcalf straight up, Poles has to make that move.

Metcalf on this team creates new things for this offense.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Why would the Bears trade Smith when they have all the leverage. Trading him would make Poles look weak and worthless.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would the Bears trade Smith when they have all the leverage. Trading him would make Poles look weak and worthless.
At some point you have to start measuring the disruptive impact an individual is having on your team. For me anyway, it's getting to that point.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

And if Poles looked weak he'd lose face and have to commit hara-kiri???
What planet do you live on? We have a player that doesn't want to be here who is worth something now. In the future he still won't want to be here so he won't be cheaper and he won't be worth anything in trade.
Instead of using that "leverage" to force him to be here and pay a crap ton to do it if they can trade him for an equally good player at a more needed spot do it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
At some point you have to start measuring the disruptive impact an individual is having on your team. For me anyway, it's getting to that point.
The sun is still rising and the bears are still practicing. It’s only a distraction to fans because the media keeps talking about it. This is business and with that, these types of negotiations tend to drag out. For the Bears, they have Quan under contract and also tags at their disposal. For Quan, he wants to get big time paid immediately and rightfully so. I blame neither side.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Roquan is well liked by his teammates--who always take the side of a player negotiating for money.

He is also the best player on the team. So, Poles, earn your salary and figure out a way to retain him. Incentives, longer term, etc., etc. Do your job.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The sun is still rising and the bears are still practicing. It’s only a distraction to fans because the media keeps talking about it. This is business and with that, these types of negotiations tend to drag out. For the Bears, they have Quan under contract and also tags at their disposal. For Quan, he wants to get big time paid immediately and rightfully so. I blame neither side.
Well, it's now more than that. It's now a distraction because the league office was forced to send a memo to all 32 teams about a tampering violation by an unauthorized NFL agent. It calls into question the judgement of the player, and one legitimately wonders about his judgement over the duration of a long-term deal.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Well, it's now more than that. It's now a distraction because the league office was forced to send a memo to all 32 teams about a tampering violation by an unauthorized NFL agent. It calls into question the judgement of the player, and one legitimately wonders about his judgement over the duration of a long-term deal.
The only thing it calls into question is Roquan’s business acumen. Not worried about that over the duration of a long term deal.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing it calls into question is Roquan’s business acumen. Not worried about that over the duration of a long term deal.
I respect that this is all speculation and my opinion is no more valid or invalid than yours. I do not however happen to agree.