Alex Bars the future at guard?

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
He better be, otherwise we’ve got nothing worth a damn to play at RG. The other guys we know what they are

It's April. There will be "quality" cuts / roster downsizing as teams reach their end goal leading up to opening week.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
A 5th round Olineman is not going to do anything for this team. Bars and Ifedi won't be unseated by a rookie 5th rounder. If the new offensive coaches feel that Bars and Ifedi are good enough to plug into the RG hole, then I'm fine with that.

Does he have a choice? Sounds like his only options are either Ifedi or Bars. I hope to hell one is better than any number of last years attempts at RG or LG.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Herers a question for you all, what round would Bars have gone in last year if healthy??

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It's April. There will be "quality" cuts / roster downsizing as teams reach their end goal leading up to opening week.

cool, but banking on picking up a guy after cuts is what I would call risky and kinda dumb. There’s no way for them to gauge who will be cut as of right now. To go on without something concrete by the time the draft ends is just irresponsible to me to handle the weakest position group on the team in this manner