Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am so happy for him. I dont think I'd have the chops to step back onto the field after that injury.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Get over it. He's benched.

Go cry about something else you negative nancy.
Who's crying? Arent you the guy that admitted that you get stupid drunk and take your lifes frustrations out on strangers on CCS or am i confusing you with another pathetic loser Mitch defender?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who's crying? Arent you the guy that admitted that you get stupid drunk and take your lifes frustrations out on strangers on CCS or am i confusing you with another pathetic loser Mitch defender?

Fairly certain you came out of no where yesterday to post about mitch towards me in another thread, just for no reason.

Sounds like a bitch moment, but okay.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fairly certain you came out of no where yesterday to post about mitch towards me in another thread, just for no reason.

Sounds like a bitch moment, but okay.
At least i @ you or quote you. Remember last season when you repeatedly talked about me in threads i never replied in, accused you of it and when you denied it i showed you my search of you saying "Anytime" and the list was long? Remember? I remember you ignoring that post, as you usually do when proven wrong. Remember? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

msadows

Liked Posts:
At least i @ you or quote you. Remember last season when you repeatedly talked about me in threads i never replied in, accused you of it and when you denied it i showed you my search of you saying "Anytime" and the list was long? Remember? I remember you ignoring that post, as you usually do when proven wrong. Remember? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Cause you're an annoying cunt who's sole existence is just to nitpick the starting QB of the bears. You provide nothing as far as actual football discussion. You're basically CRM lite. Troll jobs on trubisky and handjobs for mahomes.

On the ignore list you go. You won't be missed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cause you're an annoying cunt who's sole existence is just to nitpick the starting QB of the bears. You provide nothing as far as actual football discussion. You're basically CRM lite. Troll jobs on trubisky and handjobs for mahomes.

Lmfao are you ever not mad af?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lmfao are you ever not mad af?

I'm not mad. Anytime legit started this yesterday by quoting me in a trubisky thread.

I reminded him that he said mitch had zero shot of starting week 1. He didn't respond. I reminded him about that again today.

He seems to think I care that mitch isn't the starting qb of the bears. Unlike him, I don't care who starts for the bears, I just care about them winning.

Hell, I have a foles jersey already. I'm a bears fan, not a meatball like some(CRM).

I truly apologize if I come on here for actual football conversation and not just troll jobs.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

We both know you wont. You will do it, take a screenshot to prove it and then unignore me, read every single post i make and frustratingly not reply because you've always been obsessed with me. You wouldn't actual football discussion if it bit you in the micro-penis. Every step of the way i've been right about this team. The shit i complained about was repeated by the people who cover this team for a living.

Another TD for Mahomes!
EDIT: Nevermind. Wasn't a TD. Still a GAWD

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not mad. Anytime legit started this yesterday by quoting me in a trubisky thread.

I reminded him that he said mitch had zero shot of starting week 1. He didn't respond. I reminded him about that again today.

He seems to think I care that mitch isn't the starting qb of the bears. Unlike him, I don't care who starts for the bears, I just care about them winning.

Hell, I have a foles jersey already.
Yeah because i havent been back until 30 min ago lmao.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Hell, I have a foles jersey already. I'm a bears fan, not a meatball like some(CRM).

1 Bears fan with a Foles Jersey

2 Not a meatball

Choose one

msadows

Liked Posts:
1 Bears fan with a Foles Jersey

2 Not a meatball

Choose one

How are you a meatball if you buy a jersey of the starting qb who's under contract for 3 years for this team?

K, gotcha.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's showing he can absorb a lot of hits and by a lot, I mean a lot.