legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Nagy just made freakin Alex Smith 70million guaranteed. He’s going to make Trubisky so good the Bears will let him fill out the contract.

Washington

Liked Posts:
You do realize that O'Brien's offense already relied on spread concepts since he was with the Patriots right? Do you want me to find articles about that? The point was Watson has been the only quarterback he's had so far that has been smart enough to manage to run his offense. You also by the way just echoed what I already said with that ringer article. His pre-snap motion is the major change made to the offense. So adding like 30 plays of RPO and designed quarterback keepers doesn't suddenly make it a new offense tailored to Watson. Its just an added wrinkle to make defenses think about something else. Those hundreds of other plays still are within what O'Brien already was doing and trying to do, while failing badly might I add, with his previous quarterbacks. He was chewing through quarterbacks like they were the Cleveland Browns...

OK, Houston did not modify their offense for Watson and those articles are wrong. Watson just turned out to be the right fit for that offense. Mea culpa for mentioning Houston and Watson in the same lines as Nagy and Trubisky. Here is hoping Nagy does it right and I suspect he will.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
IF you had said assisting Watson instead of "change the play calling to fit Watson's strength" then I would have simply agreed with you. What changes he made didn't explicitly change the offense towards Watson's strengths unless you call the few snaps of RPO a major change to Bill O'Brien's offense. I'm basically saying he is still an inflexible idiot which by virtue means he and his team are not a good example of an offense being tailored for a quarterback at all.

stfu!!!! really, you two fucking idiots are going to argue about O'brien!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ultimately we want the same thing. An offense that is being fit around the quarterback we have instead of trying to put a god damned square peg into a round hole. Amirite?

:beer:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
OK, Houston did not modify their offense for Watson and those articles are wrong. Watson just turned out to be the right fit for that offense. Mea culpa for mentioning Houston and Watson in the same lines as Nagy and Trubisky. Here is hoping Nagy does it right and I suspect he will.

read the comment below this

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
stfu!!!! really, you two fucking idiots are going to argue about O'brien!

If you have something of actual value to add to the conversation, join in. Otherwise fuck off. K thx bye.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Fake news. Nagy couldn’t have spent five years with Smith, because Nagy was selling real estate last year. I know because CCS tells me he has no experience.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I heard he's a killer real estate agent tho