All things being even Justin Fields is still bad

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
All things being even you and everyone else bagging on JF is a fucking idiot. The kid is surrounded by utter garbage. Sure he misses a throw or an open guy here and there but all qbs do but the lack of separation, shit oline and the dropping of passes is too much even for a veteran qb. Until he has weapons and a decent oline im giving him a pass for the season i dont care if he throws for 90 yards a game the rest of the season.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
So the premise of this article is that Fields has to be better to beat "bad" teams. Newsflash, the Bears are also a bad team.

"Fields had another nauseating performance against the Giants finishing 11 out of 22 for 174 yards and zero touchdowns. Take away his lone long completion to Darnell Mooney for 56 yards and his stat line was even worse."

1 pass to Mooney hit in the hands - dropped. 1 pass to Wesco (who?) in the hands - dropped. 1 pass to Pettis in the hands - dropped. 3rd & 3 at the Chicago 11 yard line, lineman misses block and Fields has to chuck it out of bounds before getting sacked. So right there, 4 passes all get marked as incompletions when the QB did the correct thing but then it's used against him.

Fields wasn't great (or even good) by any means but it's not like he got any bit of help aside from the kicker off the street.

mecha

Liked Posts:
justin is historically bad. Tim Tebow level even
does Skip Bayless think he's a winner like Tebow? if not, then you're probably right.

it has fuck all to do with him spending half his college career at Ohio State though.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
DanielCCSBears - please throw out your keyboard and stop writing "articles". If you really think that the real problem with the Bears is that Fields isn't good enough, then you're an idiot and you need to stop wasting bandwidth. Alternatively, if you are just writing crap so you get enough words in to hit your quota...well, then just stop wasting bandwidth. SMH

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I accidentally went to the CCS main page. Sigler actually wrote an article. I don't see the accompanying thread. did he just give up on us?

lol got booted To page 2. Y’all don’t comment on my stuff anymore lol.