2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Of the FA wide receivers, I would not argue against Bears acquiring GB Packer receiver Allen Lazard as a possession receiver for the Bears. He is a big body with descent speed and has proven to catch in critical times.

Thoughts?
too many drops

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still all in on throwing a 4th or 5th to the Cardinals for Hopkins. The Cards save a lot of money if someone gives them a pick for Hopkins instead of cutting him. Even in a year that was a shit show in Arizona, Hopkins still had 67 catches and 700 yards in half a season. Maybe not part of the distant future but he would immediately be a legitimate #1 for the next 2 years without using a lot of draft capitol. I would still like to see the Bears take a WR in the 1st rd with hopefully part of the draft capitol they get from trading down. When Mooney and Claypool are your 3rd & 4th WR you will have a legitimate receiving corp.
They are not cutting Hopkins. lol

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
bears WR room is starting to get pretty full...

Claypool, Mooney, Velus, EQ....arguably the bears best option for another receiver will be a 2nd rd rookie

It doesn't matter how full it gets right now. They cut the ones they don't need after camp and preseason

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
too many drops
6 drops. Same as Stefon Diggs. Less than Travis Kelce and Jamarr Chase. Granted, they all had more targets, but he dropped 6 of 100 targets. Drops aren't a big deal

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
6 drops. Same as Stefon Diggs. Less than Travis Kelce and Jamarr Chase. Granted, they all had more targets, but he dropped 6 of 100 targets. Drops aren't a big deal
If you want Lazard then you must be happy with the continuance of a sub par WR room. We have the money and picks to have a well above average set of receivers. LAzard does not fit.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
If you want Lazard then you must be happy with the continuance of a sub par WR room. We have the money and picks to have a well above average set of receivers. LAzard does not fit.
Read that again and let me know where I said I wanted him.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Just curious who you want to sign then? There's not much this year.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Nah, fuck him. Bears have too many #3 receivers. He's also a giant douche for wearing the "I still own you" shirt last year after the Packers beat the Bears. Then he had a problem with Sauce Gardner for wearing the cheesehead, so he can dish it, but he can't take it.

Hard pass.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
As a Bears fan living in Wisconsin who watches all Packers games I say NO to a receiver who always seems to drop the ball in critical situations