Allen Robinson FULL 2019 Highlights W/ Game Audio - Chicago Bears Highlights Uncut

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
damn, some of those throws were horrible. imagine if AR caught the ball in stride instead of adjusting.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
For every Mitch Trubisky and Kevin White's..Pace hits homeruns with guys like Robinson and Hicks.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
For every Mitch Trubisky and Kevin White's..Pace hits homeruns with guys like Robinson and Hicks.
Problem is that you need to hit on the Floyd,White and Trubisky picks in order to keep the cap in check.

Pace really does suck at 1st round picks, I would almost rather he trade them for guys like Mack, Hicks and Robinson.

Hell let's go throw next years First at Seattle and see if they will bite for Wilson. We automatically become Super Bowl contenders with him at QB, am I wrong?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Some throws can't be in stride or perfect especially those corner and post routes

msadows

Liked Posts:
Problem is that you need to hit on the Floyd,White and Trubisky picks in order to keep the cap in check.

Pace really does suck at 1st round picks, I would almost rather he trade them for guys like Mack, Hicks and Robinson.

Hell let's go throw next years First at Seattle and see if they will bite for Wilson. We automatically become Super Bowl contenders with him at QB, am I wrong?

Yes, because of a point you brought up, $$.

We have no way to afford him.