Allen Robinson in Top 100

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blake Bortles
Mitch Trubisky
Chase Daniel
Chad Henne

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How? The salary cap has the potential of dropping 23 million to 175 next season

We are in massive cap trouble.

The high priced free agents to clean up draft mistakes and the lack of picks is going to hurt us bigly next year.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Blake Bortles
Mitch Trubisky
Chase Daniel
Chad Henne
This is one of the reasons I think Robinson might blow it up this year.

I'm not saying Foles is top 15, just that the relative improvements to ball placement could make him a larger star.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
so can the 93rd top player be paid like the 93rd best player?

YoungPA

Liked Posts:

Well, I'll tell you one anyway. I once dated girls that were 8's & 9's. This was about 10years and 50lbs ago. There was this 1 girl who was a friend of the family that always had a crush on me. She was at best a 4, so I never gave her the time of day. We exchanged numbers, but I never called. Things just got awkward everytime she came to family events.

She moved away for college and a decade went by. I recently seen her about a year ago at Navy Pier. She was stunningly beautiful. I didnt even recongnize her. Flat out 10+. She yelled out to me, hey friend, long time no see. How's the family? After picking up my jaw off the floor, I asked her for her number. She nicely laughed and said no because she's married now. And said, when I had the number the last time I didnt do anything with it. After fumbling excuses out of my mouth, she said PEOPLE MAKE TIME FOR THE THINGS THEY WANT.

Moral of the story is, the Bears will find a way to make room for the players they want. Just like the US government & reparations. But thats another story for another day, on another forum.

Peace!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
will Allen Robinson be our only top 100 ?