Allen Robinson Signs with the Rams...WOW

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't understand why people say they're happy for a player that went to another team. that guy's going to make more money than all of us combined in our entire lifetimes in 3 years. I wouldn't even be sad for him if he went to the Jaguars. fuck him.

and retroactively fuck Alshon Jeffery again too. bunch of emo cunts.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
$15.5m a year. I guess nobody was braking the bank for him but at last he's got a shot at a ring.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
45 million and over 30 million guaranteed, after giving up on the team this season. I feel they may regret that contract.
He could have gotten that from the Bears and I thought I read he was offered 16MM a year from Bears a couple of years ago and would be younger to get a next deal, he didn't gain anything after last years performance.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So he ends up signing for 15.5 mil a year. I blame his agent for overvaluing him the last two years we tried to sign an extension. Wasn't he looking for 20+ mil?

It's a shame it ended the way it did. It's ironic we are looking for a reliable, safety outlet for our young QB and we had a premium one on our roster and he left for less for what we offered. Shame! Poles better find a weapon, if he feels we can just let Arob go. If we sign MVS I'm officially out on the guy...

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
So he ends up signing for 15.5 mil a year. I blame his agent for overvaluing him the last two years we tried to sign an extension. Wasn't he looking for 20+ mil?

It's a shame it ended the way it did. It's ironic we are looking for a reliable, safety outlet for our young QB and we had a premium one on our roster and he left for less for what we offered. Shame! Poles better find a weapon, if he feels we can just let Arob go. If we sign MVS I'm officially out on the guy...
He didn't sign MVS he signed Equanious St Brown, we're good...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why people say they're happy for a player that went to another team. that guy's going to make more money than all of us combined in our entire lifetimes in 3 years. I wouldn't even be sad for him if he went to the Jaguars. fuck him.

Pretty simple , i have been a fan since his college days. Money has h nothing to do with it.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He didn't sign MVS he signed Equanious St Brown, we're good...
Oh my goodness...I just logged in. That better be a camp body on the vet minimum signing. Poles cabt seriously expect him to take an actual snap for us

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He could have gotten that from the Bears and I thought I read he was offered 16MM a year from Bears a couple of years ago and would be younger to get a next deal, he didn't gain anything after last years performance.
Year older, year worse. Basically quitting on your team, even if that team is coached by Matt Nagy, is going to do some damage to your market value. Especially if your numbers fall off a cliff.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I guess he got more than a "1 year prove it deal," because he quit on the Bears.

?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He & his agent were bitter before last season even started! Agent Twatted some crap about "only 17 more weeks"!!! They were not happy in any sense.

Still really bummed he gave shit effort. Agent surely convinced him to hold back & prevent a second contract year injury. I really would've had respect if he voiced up about Nagy and played hard instead.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Oh my goodness...I just logged in. That better be a camp body on the vet minimum signing. Poles cabt seriously expect him to take an actual snap for us
May be used more as a Return Guy.....4th Receiver at best.....but teams need 4th & 5th Receivers in certain situations....

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

A-Rob came from the Jaguar Paw....why would he go back? Rhetorically NOT Argumentative....

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good riddance. Unhappy or not, gave up on his team and for that he can forever fk off. Not sure why so many people became sympathetic to Robinson over the past month or so.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
How can someone be a Bears' fan and wonder why WRs want to "get out of Dodge"? I forgot which Football announcer or commentator, whomever, said............"Chicago, where WRs go to die!"