Allen Robinson: When it's time to battle, I'm the first one at the doeee!!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's on a tag...I don't blame him......but timing of the tweet.....

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I'm not understanding this did he miss-spell the word "door" or is this a intentional sort of spelling that endears him to certain people versus those who acturally spell things correctly as much as possible with purpose to avoid communicating confusion in their messaging? Are there clues inside the video linked inside this tweet as well?

Bust

Liked Posts:
I get that he's tagged but wouldn't he want to show up to vibe with Fields so he can get that contract settled sooner than later?

one would think....

when the dust clears Fields is going to have his favorite goto targets like all other successful nfl qbs have done...

Brady with Gronk
Rodgers with Davonte Adams
Matt Ryan with Julio Jones
Brett Favre with Sterling Sharpe
Josh Allen with Stefon Diggs
etc
etc

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I get that he's tagged but wouldn't he want to show up to vibe with Fields so he can get that contract settled sooner than later?

The Bears offense has not had a leader in Pace's entire tenure and you can just see why . And the more you pay attention to who has been around the longest the more you see why they have struggled .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thank you Private First Class Remy.

Well you are commenting on effectively a war analogy without any understanding it seems. OTAs would be like basic training in the Army. It is not a battle.

You can be upset he is not at OTAs but there is no conflict between his statement and his absence at OTAs. In fact I would interpret his statement and the video as him saying whether he is at OTAs or not he will be prepared for when the actual battles ie games start.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Well you are commenting on effectively a war analogy without any understanding it seems. OTAs would be like basic training in the Army. It is not a battle.

You can be upset he is not at OTAs but there is no conflict between his statement and his absence at OTAs. In fact I would interpret his statement and the video as him saying whether he is at OTAs or not he will be prepared for when the actual battles ie games start.
This is 100 percent agreeable with me but while that is logical and objective why is he saying he is at the door of battle when battles are literally not really fought inside the inside of building but on a field rather and like football, it's played on a field so what is the door about and also why did he miss-spell it "doeee" shaking my head!

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
The Bears offense has not had a leader in Pace's entire tenure and you can just see why . And the more you pay attention to who has been around the longest the more you see why they have struggled .
fine point.....really hoping that fields and monty are gonna be the leaders this offense needs, and for a looong time.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Typical Pace move. Extend average or aging players to ridiculous extensions and let pro bowl caliber players walk. Year 7 and counting..
You do understand that by tagging AR, he literally did not let him walk away from the Bears, correct?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
one would think....

when the dust clears Fields is going to have his favorite goto targets like all other successful nfl qbs have done...

Brady with Gronk
Rodgers with Davonte Adams
Matt Ryan with Julio Jones
Brett Favre with Sterling Sharpe
Josh Allen with Stefon Diggs
etc
etc
Common denominator, all these favorite targets were Pro Bowl caliber players at their position.

Bears Pro Bowl WR's:
1) Allen Robinson
2) see above.

Missing 3/4 speed 7 on 7 against scrub defenders becoming an issue is so much CCS troll stupidity.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do understand that by tagging AR, he literally did not let him walk away from the Bears, correct?
Extend, not tag. Thanks for reading though. Name one player he's extended that has upside as a game changer.

TrapperKarl

Liked Posts:
Why is he telling everyone about illegal deer hunting out of season? Very foolish.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I do understand it, thanks.

He could be battling DBs in OTAs with his two new QBs but he isn't. The only starter on offense to not be there. No one is upset, i'm just pointing out that he isn't that first one at the doeee. This is the point. You can't point at Robinson and say he's the first one in and last one out when he's literally not showing up when other people are. That's his choice and its fine. Questionable, but fine. But its dumb timing for that tweet and if you want to relate games to battles, then maybe his talk about battle shouldn't include video of him training on his own and instead videos of him dominating during real games. Blame him for the bad analogy, not me.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Extend, not tag. Thanks for reading though. Name one player he's extended that has upside as a game changer.
Well the tag is actually a one year extension but semantics aside, Khalil Mack, Eddie Goldman, Kyle Fuller, Akiem Hicks, Eddie Jackson, Tarik Cohen.

That enough for you?