Allen Robinson: When it's time to battle, I'm the first one at the doeee!!!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
This is 100 percent agreeable with me but while that is logical and objective why is he saying he is at the door of battle when battles are literally not really fought inside the inside of building but on a field rather and like football, it's played on a field so what is the door about and also why did he miss-spell it "doeee" shaking my head!
Stand at the door is a reference to Airborne Troops getting ready to jump into battle, and the modern battlefield is most in an Urban environment, so regardless if he spells it correctly or not, the reference to both literally went over your head....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Other players need the OTA reps more than Robinson.
As far as honing his craft, this is true. But the Bears have two new QBs who Robinson has zero timing with. You'd think the #1 who will receive the lion's share of the targets would be there to get a jump on the connections.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As far as honing his craft, this is true. But the Bears have two new QBs who Robinson has zero timing with. You'd think the #1 who will receive the lion's share of the targets would be there to get a jump on the connections.
Does Arob even need timing? The dude has played with some of the worst QBs ever and keeps putting up probowl numbers. Mooney, Miller and etc need everything they can get

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does Arob even need timing? The dude has played with some of the worst QBs ever and keeps putting up probowl numbers. Mooney, Miller and etc need everything they can get
I wouldn't say he needs them but i think his presence is more of a benefit than a hindrance.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If you want to say you dislike Allen Robinson just say it instead of making up problems

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you want to say you dislike Allen Robinson just say it instead of making up problems
I've been one of his biggest supporters around here and have repeatedly said he's been the best and most consistent Bear over his tenure here but sure, i guess we'll play the AT23 hates ___ card every time I'm not gargling Bear testicles.

Eat shit.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why does the veteran leadership canard only apply to quarterbacks?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
God, you're boring.

I'm redefining his use of a term and he uses words or analogies based on his understandings. Ok. Se lets just ignore the language that we all have agreed to use. Sounds like critical race theory professors in 2021, redefining words for their own purpose.

Also, if these are words based on his understanding, then why are you here trying to tell me what he means by it all? Do you know Allen Robinson? How do you know what he means? How do you understand what someone means when they're using their own interpretation of words and analogies?

How about we just stick to the original point of the thread, that the guy isn't the first at the doeee. Thanks.

There is no rational human being that would consider practice or training as analagous to battle. It is what you do to prepare for battle. This should be obvious.

Do you think soldiers get purple stars for excelling at basic training or do they get them for excelling in actual battle?

You are being incredibly obtuse.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say he needs them but i think his presence is more of a benefit than a hindrance.

How so? The reality is if the route calls for a precise cut at 5 yards and ARob does that consistently then any ball thrown to ARob in practice is a ball not thrown to the Anthony Millers of the world who arent precise route runners.

It is likely Fields needs to spend fhe bulk of his time working with the guys whose route running is inconsistent or sloppy as they are the ones whose timing needs work. If ARob is in his spot when he is supposed to be then he will not need all of OTAs and Training Camp to get that timing down.

In short, you are being chicken little. This is not a big deal.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In short, you are being chicken little. This is not a big deal.
I didn't call it a big deal. What was supposed to be a fun little jab at AR turned into you doing another one of your cunty ragers. I knew it was easy to bait you into arguments about superheroes and Mr Potatohead in B&I but i didn't think taking a jab about a ill-times tweet by AR would really get your engine going.

If you honestly think the best player on offense being away from TCs is better for the team, then idk what to tell you. I wont even argue the dumb point. Its not a big deal but to think its actually a benefit? lol ok

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't call it a big deal. What was supposed to be a fun little jab at AR turned into you doing another one of your cunty ragers. I knew it was easy to bait you into arguments about superheroes and Mr Potatohead in B&I but i didn't think taking a jab about a ill-times tweet by AR would really get your engine going.

If you honestly think the best player on offense being away from TCs is better for the team, then idk what to tell you. I wont even argue the dumb point. Its not a big deal but to think its actually a benefit? lol ok

ARob isnt away from TC. This is OTAs. Largely in shorts. The only thing ill timed was your OP. Especially since he is planning to report.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It’s still a team sport and the receiver group needs to work together as well as any other grouping. It is not only timing but the callls at the line of scrimmage, the reads, hot reads etc, etc, etc. and with a new starting quarterback and lineman they team needs all the practice every together they can get.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
ARob isnt away from TC. This is OTAs. Largely in shorts. The only thing ill timed was your OP. Especially since he is planning to report.
My bad, OTAs.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini