Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
19 going on 50..... Geah!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How the fuck is this thread still up. How does the tweet have anything to do with "Robinson working on a long term deal".

are the mods in offseason mode before the season ends again?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Extension talks for Robinson were intercepted after Mitch stared them down and tossed it into triple coverage.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am a little surprised he is do gung ho and staying here considering the uncertainty of the QB spot.

He either

1. Believes in Mitch
2. Knows something else about the QB spot
3. Doesn't care $$$$$$

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am a little surprised he is do gung ho and staying here considering the uncertainty of the QB spot.

He either

1. Believes in Mitch
3. Doesn't care $$$$$$
He's the bonafide #1 and little competition around him. He gets absolutely blanketed with targets all game from a one read QB. Plus money.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He either

1. Believes in Mitch
3. Doesn't care $$$$$$

Certainly worse places to put down roots than Chicago, especially as a pro athlete.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He earned this by representing what a veteran and professional looks like. If you want more like them...let them keep giving you babies in the form of mentorship.

Nothing not to like here.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Certainly worse places to put down roots than Chicago, especially as a pro athlete.
Its nice to be valued for what you are and wanted too. If you walk you are proving yourself all over again. I was a huge fan of the signing over Watkins for the same money, and that has played itself out statistically despite the advantage Watkins has in QB.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watkins 53 receptions, 673, 3 TD's with Mahomes, single teams, and being the third option.
Robinson double coverage, 98 under duress receptions, 7 TD's with Trubisky as the only option.

I guess some could stretch their minds and not see it willfully, but I'm as sure now as I was when they were top 2 free agents on which guy you really want.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Thread title is misleading, Robinson is just saying he would stay in CHI if we paid him again. But really, what else is he gonna say? Lol

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This might actually be funny if Mitch turned the ball over all the time. You should have went with overthrown.
I know, this would have been fitting for a Cutler dig. Should have said he couldn't read the coverage and urinated himself. Sorry, I'm in offseason form.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
AR has already said he wanted to stay in Chicago

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
All I have seen in Robinson is what I saw in Jeffries, a nice #2 receiver. Just because you pay them as 1's or sign a "franchise quarterback" who never earned the moniker, does not mean you have either.