Allen Robison What Happend?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
ARob still suffering from a Bear hangover?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not here my man. I'm pretty sure I've never banned you for anything, ever. So 1 day. Please don't post anything even remotely political in the Bears forum. Thanks.
Oh shit. I hate Trump but it wasn't even a slam on him. I'll delete it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh shit. I hate Trump but it wasn't even a slam on him. I'll delete it.
A slam. Support. Either way doesn't matter. Zero political things, even subtle, are earning a ban if posted in the Bears forum. That's for the Bar, B&I, etc.

Reactions: DC

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
That, and it wasn't a great pass.

The Rams defense looked horrendous against Buffalo - If there was an egregious lack of effort anywhere, that would be the first place I'd look.
LA's offense didn't look that much better. Seems to me McVay has been figured out, for the moment any way?

Letting ARob walk was the best move Poles could have made. Like @Matttb78 wrote Robinson lost a step and wasn't worth his staying price.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LA's offense didn't look that much better. Seems to me McVay has been figured out, for the moment any way?

Letting ARob walk was the best move Poles could have made. Like @Matttb78 wrote Robinson lost a step and wasn't worth his staying price.

Yes after 1 game, a SB winning coach has now seen his entire scheme crumble to pieces. It couldn't have been a new offensive line that gave up 7 sacks. It's surely McVay now being a bum. That's the ticket!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
A slam. Support. Either way doesn't matter. Zero political things, even subtle, are earning a ban if posted in the Bears forum. That's for the Bar, B&I, etc.
Copy that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stafford threw a poor ball and then wonders why Robinson didn't catch it? He's supposed to throw it back shoulder towards the pylon, not to the inside where the defensive back has inside position.

Also, considering how the Rams were getting cooked, it seems weird to focus on this play given time and score. He was invisible last night but this is not a good example of him being invisible, it's an example of a poorly thrown ball and the receiver being scapegoated for it.
He threw a one on one and Robinson was as effective on a jump ball as he usually is.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Oh WOW! A thread where the mouth breathers here defend a washed up former Bear to the death as if he is still some All-Pro until he inevitably washes out. Never seen this type of thing before here. Never. Nope.

ex players are always followed to see how they fare with their new teams. Helps answer the age old question, does coaching/systems matter? or is it overrated?

First week. Mitch Trubisky <with better coaching?> starting vs Bengals. WOW!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

There's always a danger of over-reacting after one game.

We'll see how things look in a couple of months.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It may not have been a great throw but AR's arms did seem to get awfully short just like Hester's as WR did.
Maybe instead of punishing WRs for one handed catches in practice the Bears need to reward WRs for trying instead of teaching them not to.
I didn't ever think AR was a great one but he wasn't a T-rex arm guy before the Bears.