Alligator!

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How have alligators not been eaten to extinction?
They are delicious!!!

If I had my way, I'd eat gators every day!
If it was up to me, gator meat would all be free!

AussieBear

ive tried it.. the shit i ate tasted like the swamp smells.... not full on.. but still... perhaps farm raised or saltwater crocs would make them cleaner like some boring white fish.. texture wasnt bad though..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How have alligators not been eaten to extinction?
They are delicious!!!

If I had my way, I'd eat gators every day!
If it was up to me, gator meat would all be free!

Well for one thing their hunting is heavily regulated.

Also hunting them aint like going out and shooting a deer.... skinning/butchering it and eating/freezing it.

Even with tags hunting them can be time/resource intensive... lol I cannot imagine hunting an alligator for dinner every day.

Get up and go bait a line with awful smelling bait you gotta come up with.... wait for a gator to take the bait... you can't bait tons of lines cause you only want the 1 for dinner.... get it and shoot it in that one spot on its' head.... drag it into the boat..... take it home to your processing garage where you gotta skin it and get all the meat out.... then clean and cook ur gator meat.... depending on the size it might last you 1-5 days...

Prolly easier to just get gator meat seasonally at a store lol

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tastes like chicken right?

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say cross between chicken and shrimp. ��

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well for one thing their hunting is heavily regulated.

Also hunting them aint like going out and shooting a deer.... skinning/butchering it and eating/freezing it.

Even with tags hunting them can be time/resource intensive... lol I cannot imagine hunting an alligator for dinner every day.

Get up and go bait a line with awful smelling bait you gotta come up with.... wait for a gator to take the bait... you can't bait tons of lines cause you only want the 1 for dinner.... get it and shoot it in that one spot on its' head.... drag it into the boat..... take it home to your processing garage where you gotta skin it and get all the meat out.... then clean and cook ur gator meat.... depending on the size it might last you 1-5 days...

Prolly easier to just get gator meat seasonally at a store lol
:lmao: