Amazing Gesture By Mitchell

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've relayed this brief anecdote before, but I ran into two of his linemen from NC in a social setting (ironically, in Austin). They were effusive in their praise from him. Dude knows how to lead.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
It's also pretty cool that he hand wrote the letter. These days it's all on social media (instagram posts, tweets, facebook, etc/)

On a personal note I cannot recall the last time I actually took pen to paper and wrote something lengthy but that's the world we live in now, haha.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It's also pretty cool that he hand wrote the letter. These days it's all on social media (instagram posts, tweets, facebook, etc/)

On a personal note I cannot recall the last time I actually took pen to paper and wrote something lengthy but that's the world we live in now, haha.
Dude I know. I write letters to my grandma (she's in her 90s and stuck in an assisted living community, so she doesn't get to see a face all day), and other than that I will write notes in Christmas cards. It's a lost courtesy. It feels like something matters more when you put pen to paper and write it out.

Class act right here. Way to go Mitch. His play pisses me off but I'm proud of him for this

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

I tried to hand write a letter recently and I noticed that my penmanship has become total shit, most likely because I never hand write anything anymore. It was barely legible.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't care what his stats are as long as we go deep in the playoffs.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Good for Mitch. I always believed the stories that he was a great guy and a hard worker. I have never hated him like I did Cade McNown. I do hate Pace though.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
these are the signs of good things to come. A QB that cares.