4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
That doesn't shock me at all.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm betting radiation or mercury in the water.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
California also has the some of the most natural pollution in the world. Yes, natural.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
Bakersfield is midpoint of California that it cause most 2nd toxic place.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldve said L.A., not Philly. So much for Brotherly love. Though I more shocked Kentucky aint up there, with all these god damn horses shittin... lol

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
Wouldve said L.A., not Philly. So much for Brotherly love. Though I more shocked Kentucky aint up there, with all these god damn horses shittin... lol

I thought that L.A. would be top five toxic cities. I can't judge on Kentucky because I never been to Kentucky.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought that L.A. would be top five toxic cities. I can't judge on Kentucky because I never been to Kentucky.
Nah, aint to bad out here. Though Im more in the country than anything. I just like annoying X-Factor tho seeing hes in Ky too :)

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
Nah, aint to bad out here. Though Im more in the country than anything. I just like annoying X-Factor tho seeing hes in Ky too :)

Do you live on Farm Jysen? I'm guessing that you live in country from KY.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, just a small town outside where I work. Now back in Texas, lived on a property were we took care of cows and horses. Had some ducks, geese, and, can never spell it right, geenies??. Pretty fucked up scenario being from Chicago lol. But there are farms around me. And pisses me off with all the damn trackers and combines on the roads at times.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
Nah, just a small town outside where I work. Now back in Texas, lived on a property were we took care of cows and horses. Had some ducks, geese, and, can never spell it right, geenies??. Pretty fucked up scenario being from Chicago lol. But there are farms around me. And pisses me off with all the damn trackers and combines on the roads at times.

No offense towards you Jysen. You love working in farms that it requires certain type of person to work on farm. To be honest, I would hate to work on farm because it require a lot demanding work to do.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I couldnt do it fulltime either. I was a kid still in Texas, so the concept was interesting, but still wasnt for me. Though I love the Harvest Moon games, thats about farming and ranching oddly enough lol. Theres a lot of hard work involved with farming and ranching, so I have a lot of respect for those people. I could do it if I had an ambition to do so, but not me by any means. Im not a morning person anyway lol

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
You can develop the job description to perform the job from your experience as Kid. What are requirements for the farmers? I love studying the job description because I'm studying Human Resource Management.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if you ask a Farmer, it'd be the love of growing things. A job like that, you'd have to love doing it. After that, knowledge of fertilizers, soil, when to plant, and so forth would be vital. Willing to work almost all day, and put forth the energy would be my next guess. As a kid, I never farmed. The most I did was help feed the cows and horses. Thats basically all we did, and every couple months, transfer the animals to the 2nd pasture.

unpreDITKAble

Wrestling, Football, LaX!
Liked Posts:
I think if you ask a Farmer, it'd be the love of growing things. A job like that, you'd have to love doing it. After that, knowledge of fertilizers, soil, when to plant, and so forth would be vital. Willing to work almost all day, and put forth the energy would be my next guess. As a kid, I never farmed. The most I did was help feed the cows and horses. Thats basically all we did, and every couple months, transfer the animals to the 2nd pasture.

I definitely think so. My dad grew up his entire life on a farm, he is absolutely obssessed with growing things properly. Mainly just the element of natural foods and nutrition is worth learning about it. Before my parents split, everytime my mother tried growing anything, my dad would shake his head and tell her how to do it properly. My dad's plants put my mom's, if not 90% of women i've seen, garden's to shame lol. But yeah farming is an extremely hard life style and I think they deserve all the respect in the world.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I do apprentice your inputs Jysen and unpreDIKAble. I don't want in Farming Industries, but farming provides us meats, fruits, and vegetable that we consume every day. My HR teacher told me that I need developed our strategic competitiveness in specific organization worked. I can learn a lot from observing input on their work experience and build a job description and duties.
I want work for Foodservice industry. I don't want work as Chef, but I want work in Foodservice Management in HR area. I could understand the Foodservice duties from examine it carefully.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
UnpreDITKAble: Your Dad is the example of a farmer no doubt. Anyone that loves any field of interest will strive to not only be proficient, but a perfectionist as well. In truth, one reason I dont mind living in Kentucky is the fact that with so much agriculture, pollution shouldnt be a major issue. And when I seen pictures of L.A.s skyline, it amazes me how people can live there, or anywhere thats quite known for such problems.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
HR? What your teacher most likely wont tell you is, theres a serious difference from office personal and laborers. And laborers generally hate office people. To avoid this, remember that you are their voice. The worst thing you could ever do, is act that your better than them. I have witnessed many people go straight from school into the office, and act like theyre better than those on the floor. I doubt you'd be that way, but becareful not to forget laborers need and depend on you for help.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
HR? What your teacher most likely wont tell you is, theres a serious difference from office personal and laborers. And laborers generally hate office people. To avoid this, remember that you are their voice. The worst thing you could ever do, is act that your better than them. I have witnessed many people go straight from school into the office, and act like theyre better than those on the floor. I doubt you'd be that way, but becareful not to forget laborers need and depend on you for help.

You're right. Human Resource professional are here to protect the laborers. I want commuincate between them because it is healthy relationship. This is competitve advantage for HR.