Analyst lists Khalil Mack trade as one of NFL offseasons most “impactful” trades

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is completely udderly 100 percent true because the bears lost their best rusher and mentor for other rushers whilst the chargers literally got a hall of fame player added and gave up next to nothing towards Poles for Mack shaking my head!

twetz

Liked Posts:
It's all about his health, which wasn't very good the last two seasons.

Username

Liked Posts:
Poles instantly made the defense half as good by doing this and has done nothing to fill the hole. Now he's trying to trade Quinn, and some meatheads here still insist the D will be in the top 15. What a bunch of assholes.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poles instantly made the defense half as good by doing this and has done nothing to fill the hole. Now he's trying to trade Quinn, and some meatheads here still insist the D will be in the top 15. What a bunch of assholes.
you ok ?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In Poles defense he did draft Dominique Robinson in the 5th round…

Rise

Liked Posts:
Every new Bears GM starts this way. Acting like they have all the time in the world. Then the losses start to pile up, can’t find a qb, start panicking they will lose their job so they overspend in a desperate attempt to win now. Virginia gets mad they are fired, rinse and repeat.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I first read "made the defense half good by doing this" and was prepared to agree until I re-read.

mecha

Liked Posts:
This is completely udderly 100 percent true because the bears lost their best rusher and mentor for other rushers whilst the chargers literally got a hall of fame player added and gave up next to nothing towards Poles for Mack shaking my head!
udders and utters are two different things bro

learn to dictionary. one love @VashalasX

also, it's corps, not core, don't be a scumbag like @JordanSigler

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Every new Bears GM starts this way. Acting like they have all the time in the world. Then the losses start to pile up, can’t find a qb, start panicking they will lose their job so they overspend in a desperate attempt to win now. Virginia gets mad they are fired, rinse and repeat.
So true.

The first year is entirely getting rid of big contracts. The second year is getting rid of a few more contracts like Quinn & Whitehair and finally getting a full draft that's supposed to cover all the contracts you got rid of. Then you need 2 years to develop your rookies and you realize half of them aren't worth a second contract. Before you know it, it's year 5 and the hot seat is on full blast.

? ⬇️

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
But it’s diff this time lol. George hires yes men