Analyst predicts Chicago Bears to hit 11 wins in 2022…

Bust

Liked Posts:
No more BS from the Mean Girls this season. Talk shit, get put on ignore.

...and like always these bois will still obsess over me when I haven't seen a comment from them in months. Hilarious.

There is a recent thread predicting the Bears to have the #1 overall pick next year. Could you imagine what would have happened to that same thread had you or Omelette started it?

It would be near 50+ pages already. LOL!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s rough buddy
Imagine being such a pussy you have to put people on ignore because you can't cash the checks of your dumbass takes and then crying about it.. all the while failing to realize who is and is not making fun of you.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
There is a recent thread predicting the Bears to have the #1 overall pick next year. Could you imagine what would have happened to that same thread had you or Omelette started it?

It would be near 50+ pages already. LOL!

Most threads I start have 100s replies and multiple pages....but 95% of the replies are from butthurt Beckys.

Anyway, I look forward to talking football this year and am cleaning off my side of the street. I fear there's ppl here that just want to read about football and are tired of the Beckys too.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Most threads I start have 100s replies and multiple pages....but 95% of the replies are from butthurt Beckys.

Anyway, I look forward to talking football this year and am cleaning off my side of the street. I fear there's ppl here that just want to read about football and are tired of the Beckys too.
Are we talking about your breakfast cereal thread or the pizza one?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You don't talk about football though. You talk about what you think about what/how other people talk about football. Most of your posts are just about you "being bullied" and "putting people on ignore"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Imagine continuing to reference someone else and saying they can't move on, all the while they are laughing at you
Yeah right. You guys are obsessed. Notice you replied to me and not the other way around. I honestly forgot all about @PrideisBears until someone passed a note too me. ? I can't believe that guy is still butthurt. He probably stays up at night thinking about me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah right. You guys are obsessed. Notice you replied to me and not the other way around. I honestly forgot all about @PrideisBears until someone passed a note too me. ? I can't believe that guy is still butthurt. He probably stays up at night thinking about me.
Strong Teddy KFC vibes going on here...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It's weird he mentioned not replying to me while he was in fact replying to me
I wasn't talking to you - and you predictably jumped in to defend your fellow Beckys.

Lol. You always try to spin that. I rarely ever talk to you. I couldn't care less because your homer football takes are awful. And you always engage me first because you're a Butthurt Becky too.

jive

Liked Posts:
All I know is that I'm here to smoke weed and talk football, and I'm all out of weed......

Actually not, I'm rolling up a fatty as we speak.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wasn't talking to you - and you predictably jumped in to defend your fellow Beckys.

Lol. You always try to spin that. I rarely ever talk to you. I couldn't care less because your homer football takes are awful. And you always engage me first because you're a Butthurt Becky too.
He was talking to me and not you. Ps if you reply to his posts, twice, how are u not talking to him?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't think anyone expected that 13-3 season out of Jauron, but it did happen.

Too many pundits playing fantasy football forget that you can win with a good defense and running game.
If Flus and Poles can put that together in 2022, there's no reason why this team can't win more games than 2021.
2-3 games were lost due to crap play at S and CB2, and buillshit refs in PIT. Those games could have brought us to 9 wins. An easier scheduler and improved scheme on both sides of the ball shouldn't make repeating that impossible. I not sure about 11 wins, but 9 is possible. Although I think 7 or 8 is more likely.
Yep. As bad as Nagy is, it seemed like the secondary gave up a gimme TD a game either due to bad play call or miscommunication.