Analyst predicts Chicago Bears to hit 11 wins in 2022…

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that would certainly be an outlier data point. Subjectively speaking only, I'm sticking with 6-11.

jive

Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone expected that 13-3 season out of Jauron, but it did happen.

Too many pundits playing fantasy football forget that you can win with a good defense and running game.
If Flus and Poles can put that together in 2022, there's no reason why this team can't win more games than 2021.
2-3 games were lost due to crap play at S and CB2, and buillshit refs in PIT. Those games could have brought us to 9 wins. An easier scheduler and improved scheme on both sides of the ball shouldn't make repeating that impossible. I not sure about 11 wins, but 9 is possible. Although I think 7 or 8 is more likely.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also heard that the injury bug was going to avoid Chicago this year....

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm optimistic but no way in hell.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone expected that 13-3 season out of Jauron, but it did happen.

Too many pundits playing fantasy football forget that you can win with a good defense and running game.
If Flus and Poles can put that together in 2022, there's no reason why this team can't win more games than 2021.
2-3 games were lost due to crap play at S and CB2, and buillshit refs in PIT. Those games could have brought us to 9 wins. An easier scheduler and improved scheme on both sides of the ball shouldn't make repeating that impossible. I not sure about 11 wins, but 9 is possible. Although I think 7 or 8 is more likely.
@jive is on a roll today. Good points. I agree whole heartily about Fantasy football pundits. ?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@jive I’m sorry but @Black Rainbow is an awful poster and if he agrees with you people might believe you are too. Quickly disclaim him

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
kiss of death @jive better go roll some up.
Imagine when a guy actually posts about football instead of petty Mean Girl stuff it's actually refreshing....obviously you don't get it.

I'll probably try this season with all the Mean Girls on ignore. Might actually be constructive.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No more BS from the Mean Girls this season. Talk shit, get put on ignore.

...and like always these bois will still obsess over me when I haven't seen a comment from them in months. Hilarious.