Analyst predicts Chicago Bears will finish last in 2022

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Who has blinders on? I'm not expecting to be good. Were rebuilding a team. Don't be so high and mighty just because you lucked out at QB. GB has never built a decent team after 1970. You guys are a QB with a 3 to 5 win team behind him, that will get bounced come playoff time. Just like always.

Because these guys on the Packers roster all suck: Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones, Preston Smith, Kenny Clark, Darnell Savage, David Bakhtiari, Rasul Douglas, Adrian Amos, Randall Cobb, Elgton Jenkins, Robert Tonyan, De'Vondre Campbell, Eric Stokes, Rashan Gary, Sammy Watkins, AJ Dillon,.....should I keep going and compare the Packers full roster to the Bears roster? Aaron is the only good player on the team? You jealous clown. Haha. See, I can name call too.

Yes, the Packers have not raised a Lombardi since 2011, but pay real close attention this season. I know you will. We will remind you why Green Bay is called Titletown and Chicago is called the windy city. A lot of hot, butthurt air coming from south of here as usual.

Attempting to cut on the most successful franchise in the History Of The NFL really shows your true butthurt and jealously of the Green Bay Packers.
f5a1461ac88db5e99b73fa49def96ab2--packers-baby-greenbay-packers.jpg

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because these guys on the Packers roster all suck: Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones, Preston Smith, Kenny Clark, Darnell Savage, David Bakhtiari, Rasul Douglas, Adrian Amos, Randall Cobb, Elgton Jenkins, Robert Tonyan, De'Vondre Campbell, Eric Stokes, Rashan Gary, Sammy Watkins, AJ Dillon,.....should I keep going and compare the Packers full roster to the Bears roster? Aaron is the only good player on the team? You jealous clown. Haha. See, I can name call too.

Yes, the Packers have not raised a Lombardi since 2011, but pay real close attention this season. I know you will. We will remind you why Green Bay is called Titletown and Chicago is called the windy city. A lot of hot, butthurt air coming from south of here as usual.

Attempting to cut on the most successful franchise in the History Of The NFL really shows your true butthurt and jealously of the Green Bay Packers.
View attachment 20183
And after the Superbowl, Matt Stafford will have more Lombardis than Rodgers...........

I can't help but notice you left Jordan Love off your list......

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
And after the Superbowl, Matt Stafford will have more Lombardis than Rodgers...........

I can't help but notice you left Jordan Love off your list......
Wait, so Lions fans are now Rams fans? Interesting.

Present and future set at QB in Green Bay. I am sure that bothers you. I realize more than Bears fans feel the butthurt. I will take Jordan Love over any QB on the Lions roster. Yes, J-Love has more talent than Jared Goff. Any Vikings fans care to vent their butthurt over the Packers as well.

Too funny. I am done in this thread. I don't want to nearly piss myself laughing with every visit here.
aeef759b145e7861158f18919802a403-1.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Present and future set at QB in Green Bay. I am sure that bothers you. I realize more than Bears fans feel the butthurt. I will take Jordan Love over any QB on the Lions roster. Yes, J-Love has more talent than Jared Goff. Any Vikings fans care to vent their butthurt over the Packers as well.

Too funny. I am done in this thread. I don't want to nearly piss myself laughing with every visit here.
View attachment 20184
Welcome to CCS. Unfortunately you have waded into the dumbest of the dumb bears fans.

mecha

Liked Posts:

View attachment 20184
Lions fans aren't Rams fans, no. but you are indeed an annoying cuck.

don't you have a Packers forum to go and circle jerk about how great your team is? it would be a more effective use of your limited life.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Welcome to CCS. Unfortunately you have waded into the dumbest of the dumb bears fans.
Appreciate the welcome.

Yes, as I have stated here in other threads, I realize this fan forum is not anything close to a representation of the actual Bears fan base.

Good for some laughs, but I do feel there are a few here that have more serious issues than just being "dumb."

Look forward to future positive discourse with you.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I love that there are no expectations for us. That’s how we kick teams in the nuts. Wild card IS NOT out of the realm of possibility. The D should be solid enough and if we ground and pound we could hold our own.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lions fans aren't Rams fans, no. but you are indeed an annoying cuck.

don't you have a Packers forum to go and circle jerk about how great your team is? it would be a more effective use of your limited life.
Many Lions fans are now Rams fans too. Many celebrated the Rams championship like it was the lions. lmao

1654437191319.png

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Poles chose not to concentrate on bringing in quality support for Justin Fields. That's on him. Will be interesting to see what happens in the seasonal opener with two first round, second year QBs: one with quality WRs and a top O line, and one with probably the worst WR group in the league and an O line that gave up the most sacks in the league.

Fields will go into the game with the deck stacked against him.
Bears wr group is bad, but I'd take it over the Patriots or the packers.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't read what you wrote because you are on ignore. @PackerNation fyi it'd best to ignore any bears fan with double digit IQ. This is one of many.
Again, Grimson admitting his faults. This is progress

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
When are people going to wake up and realize that Poles is incompetent...he has destroyed this team. Virtually all the coaches are learning new positions, we have lost many quality players and replaced them with total trash rejected by other teams. Fields, along with the rest of the team, is WORSE off then they were last year.
I honestly don't see them winning a single game this year.
seeing you're from Florida makes total sense.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
@PackerNation see what I mean about low IQ? Then again these losers have been a fan of a pitiful franchise for 30+ years.

The only bright spot in Bears history is Thomas Jones being a member of the team.
And you come and here and post the most, so what does that say about you?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
@PackerNation see what I mean about low IQ? Then again these losers have been a fan of a pitiful franchise for 30+ years.
I have some respect for George Halas. When he was running the show, the Packers and Bears were actual rivals. It is no longer really a rivalry. It has not been for quite some time. I actually find that disappointing.

Rest in heaven George. You are missed.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
I have some respect for George Halas. When he was running the show, the Packers and Bears were actual rivals. It is no longer really a rivalry. It has not been for quite some time. I actually find that disappointing.

Rest in heaven George. You are missed.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
You know Packer Country is not so bad, when they get electricity up there, they could really be something!