Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You do
@PackerNation see what I mean about low IQ? Then again these losers have been a fan of a pitiful franchise for 30+ years.

The only bright spot in Bears history is Thomas Jones being a member of the team.
@PackerNation see what I mean about low IQ? Then again these losers have been a fan of a pitiful franchise for 30+ years.

The only bright spot in Bears history is Thomas Jones being a member of the team.
You don't even know how ignore works. You said in the previous reply to me that you have me on ignore. What a fucking dumbass!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Because these guys on the Packers roster all suck: Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones, Preston Smith, Kenny Clark, Darnell Savage, David Bakhtiari, Rasul Douglas, Adrian Amos, Randall Cobb, Elgton Jenkins, Robert Tonyan, De'Vondre Campbell, Eric Stokes, Rashan Gary, Sammy Watkins, AJ Dillon,.....should I keep going and compare the Packers full roster to the Bears roster? Aaron is the only good player on the team? You jealous clown. Haha. See, I can name call too.

Yes, the Packers have not raised a Lombardi since 2011, but pay real close attention this season. I know you will. We will remind you why Green Bay is called Titletown and Chicago is called the windy city. A lot of hot, butthurt air coming from south of here as usual.

Attempting to cut on the most successful franchise in the History Of The NFL really shows your true butthurt and jealously of the Green Bay Packers.
View attachment 20183
Yep....... the last three years the Packers have been the best regular season team in the NFC with a 39-10 record. In the playoffs though different story, shoulda, woulda, coulda, just does not cut it.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I don’t think I was wrong. Everyone knew they had a deficient roster this season. But that played their asses off. A bounces the other way and they would be a 7 win team.

The last year of Pace and Nagy was much more pathetic, because they had a better roster and still played like a JV team.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The media hates the Bears.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm surprised I didn't add a bad take here. I expected more like 6 wins. I wonder if they would have if they hadn't let go of Roquan and Quinn? Lots of close games.

Last edited:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because these guys on the Packers roster all suck: Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones, Preston Smith, Kenny Clark, Darnell Savage, David Bakhtiari, Rasul Douglas, Adrian Amos, Randall Cobb, Elgton Jenkins, Robert Tonyan, De'Vondre Campbell, Eric Stokes, Rashan Gary, Sammy Watkins, AJ Dillon,.....should I keep going and compare the Packers full roster to the Bears roster? Aaron is the only good player on the team? You jealous clown. Haha. See, I can name call too.

Yes, the Packers have not raised a Lombardi since 2011, but pay real close attention this season. I know you will. We will remind you why Green Bay is called Titletown and Chicago is called the windy city. A lot of hot, butthurt air coming from south of here as usual.

Attempting to cut on the most successful franchise in the History Of The NFL really shows your true butthurt and jealously of the Green Bay Packers.
View attachment 20183
but then the Detroit Lions came and said not so fast

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't either but would not be against it. I hate being to good for a top pick and to bad to make the playoffs. If I see Fields show me he is our future then it will be a great year no matter the record.
you are so full of shit, turn off the SPIN cycle

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm surprised I didn't add a bad take here. I expected more like 6 wins. I wonder if they would have if they hadn't let go of Roquan and Quinn? Lots of close games.
Like Dallas?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
YOUR HOMER SPIN, if Fields improves I don't care if we ended 3-14 and on an 10 or 11 game losing streak, that's the biggest BS of all the BS rhere is
How? I never expected to be good. It's a tear down year. I just wanted to see if Fields was the answer or not. I really don't get where you are coming from. About half this board said some similar stuff.