Analyst predicts Chicago Bears will finish last in 2022

BigBill

Liked Posts:
When are people going to wake up and realize that Poles is incompetent...he has destroyed this team. Virtually all the coaches are learning new positions, we have lost many quality players and replaced them with total trash rejected by other teams. Fields, along with the rest of the team, is WORSE off then they were last year.
I honestly don't see them winning a single game this year.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
When are people going to wake up and realize that Poles is incompetent...he has destroyed this team. Virtually all the coaches are learning new positions, we have lost many quality players and replaced them with total trash rejected by other teams. Fields, along with the rest of the team, is WORSE off then they were last year.
Didn’t realize Adam Schein posted on ccs…

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Poles is setting us us for a much better future. I like what I'm seeing. It will take a few seasons to fix the mess he inherited. I see more wins then last year while we rebuild. Plus well get to see if we have the right QB so well know which way to go next off season.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I see more wins then last year while we rebuild.
What are they rebuilding? There was never anything built in the first place.

And what will your projected 7-10 season tell you? Should the fan base be happy with another losing season while being sold some "re-build" of something that hasn't had a solid foundation for many years?

I think some here have every right not to believe in the direction this is moving in.

Support the franchise no matter what, but don't scoff at those that are looking at the reality here without blinders on.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It’s not Poles’ fault he got an overpriced and under achieving roster.

How about we let the team play a few games before we send him off to the gallows? I don’t think they will win a lot of games, but will look better than last season.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace stuck it in and broke it off.

Belichick could have brought his entire structure here and the bears would have a shit year in 22.

It is what it is, paying the bill for a bad managers debt.

Not gonna hold my breath for anything more than 4 wins and I will be pleasantly surprised with anything beyond.

napo55

Liked Posts:
It’s not Poles’ fault he got an overpriced and under achieving roster.

How about we let the team play a few games before we send him off to the gallows? I don’t think they will win a lot of games, but will look better than last season.
Poles chose not to concentrate on bringing in quality support for Justin Fields. That's on him. Will be interesting to see what happens in the seasonal opener with two first round, second year QBs: one with quality WRs and a top O line, and one with probably the worst WR group in the league and an O line that gave up the most sacks in the league.

Fields will go into the game with the deck stacked against him.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I don't see us falling last.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
What are they rebuilding? There was never anything built in the first place.

And what will your projected 7-10 season tell you? Should the fan base be happy with another losing season while being sold some "re-build" of something that hasn't had a solid foundation for many years?

I think some here have every right not to believe in the direction this is moving in.

Support the franchise no matter what, but don't scoff at those that are looking at the reality here without blinders on.
Who has blinders on? I'm not expecting to be good. Were rebuilding a team. Don't be so high and mighty just because you lucked out at QB. GB has never built a decent team after 1970. You guys are a QB with a 3 to 5 win team behind him, that will get bounced come playoff time. Just like always.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I don't either but would not be against it. I hate being to good for a top pick and to bad to make the playoffs. If I see Fields show me he is our future then it will be a great year no matter the record.

If the Bears land a top 5 pick it would only imply Fields and the offense failed miserably

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
$10,000 says they win at least 4 games.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
#calledit