analytics-experts-have-big-concerns-with-bears-pass-protection

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
Bear fan as far back as Ed O. I got on when Sayers was in his prime,....I take that back. His career was too short. Didn't have a chance to reach his prime.....ANYWAY....I don't subscribe to ANAListics....nothing personnel.
Never seen a QB like Montana....(On the Bears)....I have HOPE, and ANAListics counteract any hope.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am hoping that they can get the Starting Five figured out quickly for cohesion of the OL. As Bearly more or less said, at least the 'musical chairs' might be over.
I am thinking that this year the OL will be approximately as good as last year in PassPro but better in Running.

To have any chance at getting to the Lombardi , the Oline needs to get to the top 15 at least with a top 5 D
( we may be a year away from seeing what an improved oline with a better QB looks like )

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
I am hoping that they can get the Starting Five figured out quickly for cohesion of the OL. As Bearly more or less said, at least the 'musical chairs' might be over.
I am thinking that this year the OL will be approximately as good as last year in PassPro but better in Running.

To have any chance at getting to the Lombardi , the Oline needs to get to the top 15 at least with a top 5 D
( we may be a year away from seeing what an improved oline with a better QB looks like )
A subscriber to ANAListics, no doubt??

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The last couple comments are indicative of how threads start to degenerate. It's unfortunate but exactly why I usually just read the first page of a thread

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So someone puts out a logical article and because the Bears fans don't like the conclusion they personally attack the author?

When did this place turn into the Eagles message board?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
One way or another, I think the Ram's game (a game I don't think we'll win) is going to be an eye-opener.
Yes, but I'd also say it's hard to figure out what a team really is in one game. Typically you need 4 games to have an idea what to expect.

That DL will be a challenge and there's a chance the Stafford lead McVay offense has Chicago playing from behind. I see that game as a potential bad loss right out the gates that has everyone ripping off their dicks and throwing their money to buy one of these:

4jdx679hbuCbWXcCGVckJVbgqDrsuuw4KHBnzRDr6qyhgetMWf_m1nncwtx55qx_1024x.png

In short, that will be the typical 'overreaction game'.

Last edited:

CubandBear

Liked Posts:

I understand yer point here. I hoped the same way during the Trubisky abortion!!...Maybe Mitchall was screwed??....I don't think so. It's more like Pace screwed BEAR FANS!!!

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
I understand yer point here. I hoped the same way during the Trubisky abortion!!...Maybe Mitchall was screwed??....I don't think so. It's more like Pace screwed BEAR FANS!!!
(Pace wanted a Drew Brees. Mahomes is black...or half black. Was it a race thing??...NEVER KNOW)!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You could just save us both time and take back your stupid comment about how a Bears fan would be negative if they won the SB.
He’d be posting about how they won’t be able to keep everyone due to salary cap issues in the middle of the parade.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Not that I have a dog in this fight but he was on record pre-draft as having Fields either as his 1st or 2nd QB in the entire draft and to top it off was also on record saying he’d be happy with Jenkins at 20.

Now he’s discouraged (to say the least) at the price it took to acquire two of his favorite prospects. Either trade in a vacuum were fair when weighing the price others have payed to make similar moves. It’s the accumulation of Pace’s spending of draft capitol and the moving TJ to LT that’s got him bummed.

However, had we missed out on Fields and kept Leno to play TJ at RT he’d probably be bummed about that as well. Or if Pace stands pat he may have had Darrisaw and Trask/Mond and next years 1st and he’d still more than likely be bummed about that.
Anyone considering Fields the #2 QB but discouraged by the price the Bears paid has no concept of how the draft works or the value of picks and players.

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
The last couple comments are indicative of how threads start to degenerate. It's unfortunate but exactly why I usually just read the first page of a thread
I'm just exercising what is known as a "sense of humor". How long you been a Bear fan??

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He’d be posting about how they won’t be able to keep everyone due to salary cap issues in the middle of the parade.
haha this feels accurate

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
So someone puts out a logical article and because the Bears fans don't like the conclusion they personally attack the author?

When did this place turn into the Eagles message board?
I just don't see the logic of this article when the bulk of the Bears OL has been together for less than half a season. I don't see how anyone can come up with an accurate conclusion until you have seen this line preform over the course of the season.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I just don't see the logic of this article when the bulk of the Bears OL has been together for less than half a season. I don't see how anyone can come up with an accurate conclusion until you have seen this line preform over the course of the season.
For the 2021 season the new pieces don't see better than the old pieces. That is an area of concern.