..and the award for the most clueless former NFL player goes to...

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
MJD! Congratulations MJD not only working your way up to your target playing weight at center, but also to completely inverting the tendencies of defensive coordinators Chuck Pagano and Vic Fangio.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Anybody else notice how they completely fucked up the series record too

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
96-46-6?

That's at least two too many sixes.
That "bay" water they're drinking be powerful stuff apparently.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I saw that. I was wondering WTF he was talking about. Turns out, he doesn't know either. Lol.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I have seen that a couple of times now. I think it was Broussard on First Thing First the other day that something similar - that Fangio was more aggressive than Pagano.

As a Bears fan though, I like Terrell Davis's take on the game. Definitely fair to say the Bears defense should still be Top 5, so maybe some drop off but nothing drastic. And I found it interesting that he had the Packers finishing last in the division. One of the few national guys not buying into Rogers and the Packers wholesale.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Oh, and on the all time record thing. That is just ridiculously bad journalism to not catch that you are missing 50 games, that just happen to all be Bears wins. Then, to double down on what might have started out as a typo, to say that the Packers have dominated the series all time is crazy. They certainly have dominated in the Favre and Rogers eras - back to back HoF QB's will do that. But the series is basically even all time. Disappointing that the NFL's own media screwed up something so basic.