And you guys hate on Trubisky smh!!

greg23

Liked Posts:
I know mitch is inconsistent

I know BHVWGHC is a shitty play caller and awful decision maker

What I really learned (and suspected) is that Charles Leno and James Daniels have fking sucked this year and Massie has been barely average.

The oline is about 9 games away from totally needing to be rebuilt.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know mitch is inconsistent
Mitch is completely consistent. Playing poorly isn't synonymous with being inconsistent.

Take away his two garbage time TDs vs the Saints and he has zero TDs in 4/5 games. The guy hits a couple throws a game and he's inconsistent? No. Playing poorly for 3+ quarters a game is pretty consistent.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can pull up a pass or two from Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf too where they looked good. You can’t cherry pick it... you have to look at the body of work. Mitch has ALWAYS thrown boneheaded interceptions, is turnover prone, extremely inaccurate, does not see the entire field and has trouble reading defenses and going through progressions. There is a reason he is at or near the very bottom of the league in passing statistics — the guy is just bad.
Not as boneheaded as Goff or Daniel throwing right to the defender and giving me free gifts lol..

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Of course people are hating on Trubisky. Even if he was a good quarterback you can't forget that he was the second pick in the draft. Or that the Bears traded up to get him. And that two quarterbacks picked after Trubisky are outplaying him. Trubisky needed to be at least as good as Matt Ryan instead he is Blake Bortles.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You can pull up a pass or two from Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf too where they looked good. You can’t cherry pick it... you have to look at the body of work. Mitch has ALWAYS thrown boneheaded interceptions, is turnover prone, extremely inaccurate, does not see the entire field and has trouble reading defenses and going through progressions. There is a reason he is at or near the very bottom of the league in passing statistics — the guy is just bad.
Mitch overthrows receivers far too often, and misses short throws too often as well.

One thing I would absolutely not say is “Mitch has always thrown boneheaded interceptions”.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
Mitch has been bad this year.... but, I absolutely love Draft Dr. Phil's breakdowns

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
No its because nagy calls crazy shit. Stop defending him
Not defending anyone dumb ass.
Nagy's dumb shit is in the run game. His horrible run designs are trash. The dude literally only has success in the I-formation so of course he ran out of it like what once against Philly.
And Mitch is screwing up (BASIC) west coast schemes. Ones that are supposed to be stupid proof.
Basic 101 corner falls off don't throw it so he throws it. Basic 101 if the 5 yd middle is open throw it, if not go to the side whose defender shut down the middle. So the middle is wide open and Mitch ignores it. Basic ass shit that even Daniels wouldn't fuckin do.

Sure I can add in Cohen (treat em like a WR) with his 4 drops at last check.
Or the (suddenly can't stop the run even against bad run teams) Defense. Who played the 1st half against Philly horribly with dumb penalties that keep Philly driving.
But we all know the real reasons for the losses. Nagy is screwing the run and Mitch is screwing the pass. And the OL is garbage in both. There is no defending anyone because they ALL are worse than last year.
The Offense is a dumpster fire. And Christ if you can't recognize an offensive dumpster fire you haven't been a Bears fan before last year.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Not defending anyone dumb ass.
Nagy's dumb shit is in the run game. His horrible run designs are trash. The dude literally only has success in the I-formation so of course he ran out of it like what once against Philly.
And Mitch is screwing up (BASIC) west coast schemes. Ones that are supposed to be stupid proof.
Basic 101 corner falls off don't throw it so he throws it. Basic 101 if the 5 yd middle is open throw it, if not go to the side whose defender shut down the middle. So the middle is wide open and Mitch ignores it. Basic ass shit that even Daniels wouldn't fuckin do.

Sure I can add in Cohen (treat em like a WR) with his 4 drops at last check.
Or the (suddenly can't stop the run even against bad run teams) Defense. Who played the 1st half against Philly horribly with dumb penalties that keep Philly driving.
But we all know the real reasons for the losses. Nagy is screwing the run and Mitch is screwing the pass. And the OL is garbage in both. There is no defending anyone because they ALL are worse than last year.
The Offense is a dumpster fire. And Christ if you can't recognize an offensive dumpster fire you haven't been a Bears fan before last year.
the worst part is we had the pick, we had the chance to get one of two (so far) great QBs without giving up anything and Pace chose to lose picks and grab a guy that so far sucks balls. Then we get the next great offensive guru and the offense is historically bad. My god what the hell? I used to laugh and say “Lions gonna Lion”, but now the beloved are the laughing stocks of the NFL. Fuuuuuuuuckk